Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default So i got a new machine

I got a new machine, and i wanted to just duobox 2 shamans, for me and my friend we only have until christmas until our RAF runs out.. we wanted to get going quick.

But i ran into a few problems, not knowing which program to use, Octopus cant find a working link....
    I used Autohotkey for about 10 minutes, had a script but wouldnt work... because i couldnt figure out how to change the WOW window name.. instead of it saying World of Warcraft, it should say WoW1 or WoWid1 , depending on what your using am i right?

but i dontknow how to change the window name..

Can somone help me out, just started attempting to duobox!

Helps if yeh show the actual macro yer using.

Generally speaking how most of em work is that yeh have to load yer game then start the macro, the macro should automatically find em.

The "World of Warcraft" is what its specifically looking for not whats its loading.

ok 2 things stick out to me in your post. first you say you and your freind only have till xmas and you want to duelbox 2 shamans for you and your freind? you mean you want to MB his account as well? if so thats against TOS and we dont help or promote anything thats not within TOS.

if you mean you want to multibox 2 of your own accounts then you will get another 90 days of raf so xmas isnt the deadline. however if you want a plug and play multiboxing solution, get jamba and macaroon addons and use keyclone as the broadcasting software. its 20 dollars but its worth way more. the service you get with it is top class as well and so many people either know it well or use it themselves on these forums if you ever have a problem with it your likely to find help quickly.

secondly are you using 2 PCs to multibox as you say you got a new machine are you still using the old 1. if so you will need to look into getting either a software or hardware solution to sending between the 2 pcs. again keyclone is fairly easy to setup for that but you will need 2 copies of keyclone 1 on each pc.

i just need to know what Program is free to use. Im using 1 computer. with dual box+ Raf+ i can get 60 before xmas, someone please help, read my first post about the window problems.

You said AutoHotKey but I'm wondering if you meant HotkeyNet. (I'm not saying you got the names mixed up but lots of people do.)

If you meant HotkeyNet, and if you downloaded one of the sample scripts from the Quick Start page, those scripts contain two hotkeys that use different methods of renaming. There's a hotkey to launch and rename in one step. There's another hotkey to rename your WoWs after you launch them by hand.

http://hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-quick-start.html
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo