hi there all

i am i trouble.
as i am playing on Drak'thul realm where the czech and slovak comunity is based and i am running around with 5shamans 70lvls i get a cross a lot of bad language addressing me;-( word like ..... i would said to anyone unless i want be seriously rude.
the thing is i always talk to GM about it as reporting bad language the trouble is all the bad language is in slovak or czech the GM said there is no problem for blizzard to get theese translate ans they take all the actions agains it bla bla bla so i was wondering and put las five of them to my friend list to see them if they online or not . and gues what they still online they not /w me like why you reported me or anything so i think blizzard didnt take any action against it
i kind of decided to migrate my toon to some another real preferably type normal as i am now on pvp and leave all my friends there. the reason is i am honestly tired of being called names only because i am multiboxer on slovak czech comunity realm.

the question is what realms are you playing? (this is probably wrong place at the forum so please move this topic to the right one thank you)
are anyone of you wanna share realm with me?? or something like that
sorry for the gramar.