Core 2 Duo T2500 @ 2.00GHz
1.0GB of RAM (My primary concern.)
NVIDIA 7600GT Go (Yes, laptop.)
Windows XP MCE 2005
Can't remember the HDD speed off the top of my head. 100GB x2 striped. Probably 5400.
17" WUXGA

I know I can run 2, but I'm curious as to the whether I can expect reasonable framerates in pvp, etc.

Will I be able to at least get rolling with just another account and keyclone, or am I really going to need another input? (x-keys, N52, whatever I decide on.) I have a G11 and an MX1000 lying around somewhere, but I'm on the go so much I just got used to using the built in keyboard, and a VX Revolution mouse.

Very interested in getting a proper 5-box setup, but I tend to lose interest in things, and don't have the finances to do it right now anyway, so I'm trying to start small, get a feel for the macros I'll need, etc.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Also undecided on whether I want to roll a FOTM 2s team, start 2 of the members of my theoretical 5, supplementing them with one of my current 70s, and later leveling 2 more, or simply roll a single other character, and help it level with one of my current characters. I don't think I want to start my 5s team, because I think it would be much more fun to level all 5 at once, and would give me very valuable experience that I'll need at 70.

*ahem* sorry to ramble.

Thanks again.