Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Function suggestion

I was wondering if we could get a G15 LCD addition to keyclone.
    to show different kind of stuff like the MUTE, DNP, RR, ect.

but for me the most importent would be the ability to show where my Round-robin is going next

example:
    my 5 shamans is using the trinket from the class quest (a none stacking mana totem)
    the display on the G15 lcd would be something like:

Code:
    MUTE: off,  DNP: off,  RR: on
    Next Round-robin: Alizarin
    i then use RR and the display change to:

Code:
    MUTE: off,  DNP: off,  RR: on
    Next Round-robin: Carmine
    (maybe the names should be highlight or bold)

this ofcause also means there have to be a field where we can insert the name
    like we know that Wowmain is first, then wowslave1, wowslave2 ect. (maybe a textbox showing the order of RR would be helpfull here)
    so my list would be: Alizarin, Carmine, Bistre, Darkcoral, Ecru

hope this make any sence and that people would find it usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Leyuna',index.php?page=Thread&postID=107680#post1 07680
    MUTE
    There is a box that pops up saying that keyclone is muted. But i would love an addon to the G15.

Think Round-robin would be the best.
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80

the display for round-robin won't work due to how round robin works.

on the RR list: 1, 2

characters: joe, sam, sue

starting clean: rr.1(joe) rr.2(joe)

hit 1: rr.1(sam) rr.2(joe)
    hit 1: rr.1(sue) rr.2(joe)

hit 2: rr.1(sue) rr.2(sam)

hit 1: rr.1(joe) rr.2(sam)

i hope that makes sense. each key has it's one round robin list...

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=107842#pos t107842
    i hope that makes sense. each key has it's one round robin list
    lol how did i miss this one. Just cause I only use rr for 1 key means EVERYONE else does too.. lol epic fail on my part.

Makes perfect sense. Is there anything you can do with the G15 display?

How about like you and your alts durability (it does it now but it only shows for 1 toon)?
    Aion:
    Azphel

Wow Horde retired

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=107842#pos t107842
    the display for round-robin won't work due to how round robin works.

on the RR list: 1, 2

characters: joe, sam, sue

starting clean: rr.1(joe) rr.2(joe)

hit 1: rr.1(sam) rr.2(joe)
    hit 1: rr.1(sue) rr.2(joe)

hit 2: rr.1(sue) rr.2(sam)

hit 1: rr.1(joe) rr.2(sam)

i hope that makes sense. each key has it's one round robin list...
    Question: Can you add a cooldown on RR? Similar to the 'reset=" in a macro, for my frost shock I'd prefer it always come from the client I have in focus first, and then rotate through the others....

Just an idea .
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108438#post 108438
    Question: Can you add a cooldown on RR? Similar to the 'reset=" in a macro, for my frost shock I'd prefer it always come from the client I have in focus first, and then rotate through the others....
    very cool idea... but you're getting into timers, so... i'd avoid it

i'm thinking about adding a 'round-robin reset' kind of key that will reset all your round robin keys to the first window. the only problem is... what is the starting point? your wows could add to the keyclone list in various order.. which would get the key press first? it might not be the same each time you run it. how do you define it?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Drizzit',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108427#post 108427
    Makes perfect sense. Is there anything you can do with the G15 display?

How about like you and your alts durability (it does it now but it only shows for 1 toon)?
    i have looked into the G15.. it's possible, but i'm not sure how much you'd get out of it. basically, all i would have would be the override/dnp/rr and maybe the active client name.

as for durability... i do not have access to any of that information. that'd be inside the wow line, and i will not breach that line. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108532#pos t108532
    active client name
    This would be great. There are a lot of times where i mouse over instances of my wow (i have mouse focus on). Sometimes i think i have control of the screen my mouse is over sometimes i don't. So this would be a great thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108532#pos t108532
    as for durability... i do not have access to any of that information. that'd be inside the wow line, and i will not breach that line. sorry
    Oh, i didn't know it was inside of wow line. I didn't know this because the G15 gives you a list of stats on a wow toon, didn't know if you could reverse engineer it, but if this is getting close to the lines of breaking the rules, then forget that i even asked that question.
    Aion:
    Azphel

Wow Horde retired

if you get profiles to each client you could add character name to a specific client so each profile would have a specific character attacted, but i dont know if that the way you are heading with the profile system i think i saw was in planing.

If you do the above and if keyclone "knows" which client is coming next then it should be possible to do something like this:

Code:
    EarthShock: "client1"  Tremor totem: "client4"
    Trinket2: "client1"    Trinket2: "client2"
    with the added ability to add a name for each of the different Round-robin keys

not really a programmer myself so it might not be possible at all with the way keyclone have been designed, but you can always hope