Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default New to Dual Boxing, have a few questions. ^^;

Hi, I took interest in dual boxing today and I plan to start a Warrior + Shaman team on Monday, I've been looking around and learning but I still have a few questions I'd like to ask, sorry ahead of time if these answers were right in front of my face.
    - I am completely new to macros, I have been playing for 2 years, but I haven't really played around except for the /cry.. ect. With my Warrior + Shaman team I plan on having my Warrior as the master and Shaman as the slave. So here's my question, how would I get my Shammy, while attacking a mob, to heal my main, and then switch back to the mains target to continue attacking? Would that be more than one macro? Also what would be a good cast sequence for an enhancement Shammy supporting a Warrior? I really don't know how cast sequences work.
    - Are there any guides on leveling with RAF Dual Boxing? Example, what quests to do/ skip?
    - Do I have to have both WoW's to be on screen at the same time? I don't have two monitors, but I also don't want to have it split screen (if you know what I mean) So my question would be, will it work with one WoW behind the other? (not minimized but just behind your main client)

Thats all my questions for now, I'm sure I'll have more when I actually start. Again sorry if the answers are easy to find, I tried looking but a lot of the stuff was hard for me to understand, having almost no former knowledge of macros and Dual Boxing. :S

You have asked questing that have been answered before. I can tell you now the answers are in the wiki http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock