Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

Quote Originally Posted by 'merujo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=104958#post1 04958
    and it stacks ?

Blizzard said totems and other buffs are now raid wide buffs, meaning, u dont need a class per group, just in the raid.
    Would like to see is stacking with those stats.
    I can't find the post at this instant, but someone from here has tested it on beta as of the current changes and it does stack.

...and it's got a 30 yard range, not so OP IMO.

Mitoshy (and friends)

Level [48] - Protection Warrior + 4x Elemental Shaman on new RAF accounts

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tizer',index.php?page=Thread&postID=104075#post10 4075
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Imbest',index.php?page=Thread&postID=103901#post1 03901
    For everything exept Arena ToW is a lot more usefull then NS. currently lvl 64 and my first thought was to go for 40/21, like everyone. But after some AV's i couldn't see the point in having NS for BG. So i'm just staying 41/20 till i got some decent pvpgear to do some more serious tries at arena. With less then 200 resi i rather farm more easiliy, PVP and PvE and be pretty much sure to lose 5vs5 then have NS to have a small chance to win 1 out of 10 games.
    I disagree, you cant beat going into a tower in AV and letting rip with an insta nuke. Plus it has a huge "lol" value to make those boring BGs a little more fun. I still grin every time i do it It just makes things a little more interesting tbh :P
    That's fun yeah, but the biggest advantage of NS is the surprise element so you can nuke someone down before he gets healed back up. In BG's there are hardly any dedicated healers, so the 1,5 cast is no problem. But when you're in a big offense/defense Those ToW really boost your damage, a NS is fun to nuke one person, but then you have to wait 3 min till you can nuke 1 person again. ToW effects a lot more in the long run because it effects pretty much every LB/CL you cast.

NS for sure owns and it is our main wepon tbh.. But personoly i use Fire nova totems so much and it really helps out in the time after you NSed someone down.. Fire nova totem, start a chainlighth and then shock.. and it will all hit on the same time.. alsmost like a new NS on melees. (specced with short CD on fire nova totem)

In wotlk we seem to be more of a Bunker up setup that kill anything that get in range.. with the TOW and the slowing and freezing we will get. But lets see
    Lizandra + Againstme + Againstmê + Agaînstme + Againstmë + Againstyou / The Zerg - Al'akir (EU)

It's nice that they changed ToW to damage% instead of crit% in WotLK, because it makes the EM/NS/CL nuke much more powerful with ToW. Before the change ToW wouldn't have helped the nuke very much at all.

It's still crit, they changed the hit%.
    Currently not boxing, info below is not really relevant.

ProtPala+Elemental+Holy+Moonkin+Shadow
    Currently: Level 80+75*4
    Griznia, Leonina, Grizniaah, Leoninja, Grizniiah
    EU - Draenor - PvE
    5xFrostmages @ 45

I will be absolutely stunned if those still stack when this goes live. 5 shaman dropping ToW will be completely ridiculous.
    [align=center][/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Griznah',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105618#post 105618
    It's still crit, they changed the hit%.
    oh snap