Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Great thread.

Curious to see any update on AE'ing with this method.

While I'm not there yet, my group will be quasi-similar (drop a mage/add a shaman). I'm wondering how I'd do using a single mage with a lock in this fashion.
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE

I'm more interesting in how you do the sync ground click for the Flamestrike/Blizzard/Rain of Fire AoE's... I use octopus for my slave driving, still haven't toyed with the click throughs yet.

I know when I solo play mage frost mage, I like to cast flamestrike (AoE hits at end of spell casting) and blizzard (AoE is channeled so hits immediately) such that they are back to back and litterlly on top of each other. Having multiple mages doing this must be insane.

Click broadcasting is a powerful reason to use Octopus - I wouldn't be happy if I didn't have it! I would recommend spending the time getting it working - it isn't really that hard and once you get it figured out you will wonder how you ever survived without it. On controlled pulls Blizzard/Blizzard/Rain of Fire while I consecrate and Holy Shield with my Pally is just great. The SoC macro does have a downside though. I have found that I run through areas now and just spam that instead of trying to actually worry about how I kill mobs... and I have really gotten out of the habbit for how to really kill anything tough. Every time I instance I have to think... oh CC that's right.
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 2xMage, Warlock, Priest
    Paldius, Magria, Magrib, Walina, Priset
    Currently:
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 3xWarlock, Shaman
    Ghallo, Warlisia, Warlisib, Warlisic, Pleo!