The urge to dual-boxing has been grasping me more and more that I actually want to try it out. I got referred via Google to this site and I've been reading different stickies already but the problem is, I don't really understand what exactly the use is of each explanation, of where to start and where to end. It's like being thrown in a mixer. Therefore I have some beginners questions before I start dual-boxing, else I might waste my money on a second account. Unlike Illidan claims every week to me, I'm actually always prepared!

To start off the first question, if you're dual-boxing, it's possible to have practically any two different classes to dual-box without any problems? I have a lvl70 Hunter & Priest, and I'm aiming to do 2vs2 arena's & bgs as well as doing dailies. Hunter pewpew and would be the main, while the healer is the slave who would heal herself, me or my pet, as well as some pewpewing whenever no need for heal. The point is here to gather myself some pvp gear & gold more quickly, one reason being to prepare myself for WotLK.

The second question, continueing from the last sentence, if you're dual-boxing to level up, does that actually go faster or slower since mobs tend to give half the exp if you're in party? The purpose would be doing quests, since with only two I can't go into dungeons, and I'm not that rich to pay for 5 accounts (and I rather not, my ingame focus is still to raid, not to multi-box, but dual-boxing should be fine). Not only to know if 70-80 goes faster if you're with two, but also to start some alts.

Third, Keyclone is hopefully not needed for this? I sure want to believe it's worth the money except I just don't feel like paying for that when it's just dual-boxing. I have readed here and there about Octopus & AutoHotkey, would they fulfill the role of helping me dual-boxing fine enough?

To be quite honest, even though I did readed most of the stickies about dual-boxing and macro's, it's still a bit hard to understand how I can force my slave to heal me if I press on a button while being on my Hunter. Care to explain how exactly it works? If it helps to explain better or to know what way I should go, I have one pc that should be able to handle two WoWs at one time totally fine, I have only one pc but I have two monitors (the second is more to leave open vids to watch to while raiding, etc.). I also have two keyboards connected to the pc altogether, however I never used the second so far.

Hopefully one is nice enough to spend time making clear answers for me, I would be truly thankful for that since my knowledge about all this stuff is still very mediocre. But hey, everyone starts off like this, isn't it?