Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Need some advice as I hit BRD...

So I am getting my ass handed to me over and over again in BRD... I run one paladin tank and four shadow priest... I need to know would it be better to switch to holy/disc?

I run 4x in shadowform.. I use vampiric embrace to keep my tank up. Like I said its worked great till this instances.. and abit of Maraudon.. Its becoming a point that to even cast vampiric embrace is just a waste of mana and mobs are droping way to quick.. I am talking I can drop a level 50 ellite mob before vampiric embraces coold down is up.. Making it hard to cast on the next mob.. Which means I have to keep droping shadoform to cast a heal when I get too low on health.. So what I am trying to say is.. Would going holy/disc spec x4 be a better choice..? I don't heal with one character.. I DPS with all 4 and heal with all 4.. I rather use 4 down ranked heals than 1 large heal.. I am also on a PvP server :thumbsup: Any tips on how I could use my 4 priest more effectivly with my tank would be great!

Why did I choose 4 priest.. ?( Oh yeah, holy nova x4 :evil:

What if you stagger VE's? Just do 2 on 2 priests for one mob, then next time do 2 on the next mob. Sure you don't get as much healing, but you get more general healing all the time. Sorry if you already know how,but this is my thoughts:
    (alt 2/3) /castsequence [target=focus-target] reset=11 Vampriric Embrace, Shadow Word: Pain, , , , , , , , , ,
    (alt 4/5) /castsequence [target=focus-target] reset=11 , Vampiric Embrace, Shadow Word: Pain, , , , , , , , , ,
    Mash it once on first mob, then mash it agin on second mob. You can make it fancier, like mash it three times on first mob, three on second.
    (alt 2/3) /castsequence [target=focus-target] reset=11 Vampriric Embrace, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay, !Shoot, , , , , , , ,
    (alt 4/5) /castsequence [target=focus-target] reset=11 Mind Blast, !Shoot, , Vampiric Embrace, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay, , , , , , , , ,

Not sure if that helps.