Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Anypoint in boxing 2 or 3 toons ? or does it only make sence to box with 4 and 5 toons ???

Well,

Im boxing 2 right now, "Shammy / Shammy" and its funny, but is there any point in doing what im doing ? cause im thinking ahead if you want to run a 5-man run or other stuff like arena, but what can you do with a dubble team ? anyone got some ideas ? cause im loosing my flame over boxing 2 right now, dont realy see the point clear and im not sure i wanna pay for 5 acc's

Best regards Michael

It's always more fun, especially if the classes work well together. Only reason I wouldn't do 1-2 is because I know I'd always want more. I play 4 at a time now and I only wish I had 5

Depends on what you want to achieve, if you're of the opinion like most of us that PUG is the other white meat then roll some more If you just want arena/pvp then 2 is fine, but I have no idea of the utility of just 2 shammies in arena as I don't have any. If you're only just starting out, how about trying a Pally/Shammy combo, at least that way if you change your mind about 5 (which you will) you'll have a pally to powerlevel them. JMO

While us 4-5+ boxers are quite vocal, I'd imagine that we're far outnumbered by dual-boxers... or even tri-boxers.

Nobody can tell you the "worth" of this hobby. Each person defines what's "worth it" based on their own needs and goals.

First decide what you want to do -- then decide what you need to do to get there. Do whatever makes you happiest
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

As logn as your having fun. It's worth at.. Yeah in the long term 2 shamans aren't going to be that huge for solo PVP, or doing arena's with both. However, i don't see why you wouldn't be able to supply 2 dps in groups. In raids however, you might have to better macro manage totems for different groups.
    4 boxing
    - US Ruin - Arthas [PVP] Horde
    Ollololololl, Ollollololol, Ollolollolol, Olollolololl
    1--------10---------20---------30----------40---------50---------60---------70---------80

I started by dual boxing, then found this site and quickly evolved into 5.

If you enjoy running two then do it - you can always add more accounts later on. you can setup trial accounts to see how 4-5 boxing works and if you like it.. But be warned once you hit 5 going back to 2 is really hard :P
    ​

I've been a dual boxer in every game I've ever played. I've always found it nice to have a tag along healer. in DAoC I did 4-5 boxing for powerleveling new toons quickly but beyond that I generally only played two. There is a lot of value in dual playing and its definately a great way to get started. If you do enjoy playing 2 and have the resources I would recoment 4 to 5 however. Being self sufficient is very satisfying. Regardless of your decision, have fun.

I'm tri-boxing right now and I love it. Granted, I'm resisting the urge to 5-box, three is perfect to grab a friend or two with or join a 10 man later on (for me and my guild anyway) so it's really up to what your goals are!

???Multiplicity (Norgannon US Horde)???????Classes??????Levels??
    ????????Crotchrot, Zupity, Zapity???????Lock, Priests??63, 28x2?
    ?Huntârd, Huntärd, Huntàrd and Huntård?????Hunters????????51?????RAF

For me not having to PUG is key. I hate PUGs so I have 5 accounts to be able to do my own thing.

However, I also have a nice guild that consists exclusively of RL friends. Often I will play 2 to 4 toons so that we can get a full group. If you have an active enough guild that is tolerant and understanding of MBing, then 3 accounts could be satisfying enough.

I sometimes think about dropping 2 accounts but the lure of occasionally doing 5 on my own is too strong.
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."

For me, it's an evolution on what I want out of the game.

I started with a Warrior-Priest 2-box. I also leveled alts while I got bored.
    But this was before Keyclone. I always ran 2 computers.
    Only when it was possible to run 2 clients in 1 machine without alt-tabbing, that I committed to 3-boxing.

Eventually, I wanted a good gaming lap top upgrade, and it just make sense to run 3 wow on 3 separate computers.
    As I leveled a few more alts to 70, I decided to xfer my main tank into the 4th account.

I think eventually, I will get a 5th account, but 4 is fine for me and satisfies my gaming goals.
    Sanctume [Paladin] + [Team Shaman] Sanctumea + Sanctumei + Sanctumeo