Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Default Hunter teams rejoice!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaf9hl_Eua8

just a quick note.... We are in deep shit vs survival hunters!

but for those of you boxing hunters.... *ENVY*
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, Ðeceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

wow that is something else right there...those doors opened way faster than i expected. a hunte clearing the inside of cath. in about one pull - nice stuff indeed!
    Nephania, Nenphia, Napha - 3 Warlocks, Akama/Horde

Good lord, that is just sick.

I like it.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog

good god, i guess I am sticking to hunter when the expansion comes out.
    Anjuna & Company
    The <Antagonist>
    Magtheridon-US Horde

Holy crapola! That reminds me of SoD for locks. AV is going to take on a new face. Just created some hunters yesterday and got them to level 10 this morning and got my pets. Maybe I should focus on leveling those!
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by 'blast3r',index.php?page=Thread&postID=92793#post9 2793
    AV is going to take on a new face.
    With all the new AoE. AV WILL NEVER BE THE SAME... Just saw a vid of the locks demo form and it is pretty killer too. Seems like everything got an AoE.
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80

Looks like we might have to spread WAY out now.. just enough for our totems to still stack hehe
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I wouldnt worry to much about this. Its going to be nerfed by the time it goes live.... but until then....its insane!

I don't know why blizzard is giving everyone an AoE for. Mob pulls will only be 3 mobs in instances it looks like, so aoe will not be that great. It will be harder to kill certain mobs for drops because everyone will be taking on 3-4 mobs at once cause of there aoe.
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80

Quote Originally Posted by 'Drizzit',index.php?page=Thread&postID=92813#post9 2813
    I don't know why blizzard is giving everyone an AoE for. Mob pulls will only be 3 mobs in instances it looks like, so aoe will not be that great. It will be harder to kill certain mobs for drops because everyone will be taking on 3-4 mobs at once cause of there aoe.
    Have we seen all the instances yet? There may be some pockets of AoE pulls, like the non-elite birds in Sethekk etc. And these abilities are probably aimed more at certain raid encounters anyway. Hyjal comes to mind -- isn't there a new caverns of time raid coming?

I was kinda hoping that mages could once more AoE grind (that was one of the main reasons I rolled a mage, back in the day), but Blizz keeps giving other classes the aoe goodies. Blizzard (the spell) will be able to crit in Wrath but it's still channeled -- might just be a lot easier with a hunter. Looks like explosive shot is targeted, so you could easily 5-box AoE grind with hunters with the right pet setup. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the pet mechanics.

Is the Druid AoE (hurricane? can't recall the name) coming off its cooldown too? Typhoon seems fun but the knock-around component makes it probably useless for controlled AoE encounters. Same with shammy Thunderstorm.

Poor shadow priests are still left out of the AoE funtimes.
    5-boxing Shaman/Pally on Silver Hand (PVE-US)
    Abunandant / Bountiful / Copious / Plentiful / Voluminous / Chitin