Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default 1 PC and 5 WoW Clients ($$$$$ = ?????)

Since I will be copying the install 4 times from the base install and renaming the installs do I actually need to purchase and additional 4 WoW and BC retail box's?
    Magtheridon (US PVP)
    7s = IProtU, IRenewU, IBurnU, IScorchU, ICurseYou
    <The Zerg>

yes
    SL/SL Warlocks 5 Boxing
    70 Nogman - 70 Noggirl - 70 Noglady - 70 Penii - 70 Nogbog

Quote Originally Posted by 'nogbog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=92624#post92 624
    yes
    At what point am I prompted for a key of some sort? Im assuming when I go to log in it's tied to my account creation process online which asks for SKU keys of some sort. It's been since the launch of WoW itself when I created my account, cant remember a dam thing from that process.

So, the cheapest option I'm seeing is $40 for both WoW and BC. Oddly you get two strat guides as well that maybe you can offset some of the cost by selling those on ebay. So, $160 for the keys.

http://www.amazon.com/Blizzard-Enter...dp/B000H96C9M/
    Magtheridon (US PVP)
    <The Zerg>

you can install the game but you will need the game keys for each account you make, make a free trial and just upgrade, that's the easiest way i know of. make sure to use the same name on each account though

Let them hate, as long as they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kedash00',index.php?page=Thread&postID=92630#post 92630
    you can install the game but you will need the game keys for each account you make, make a free trial and just upgrade, that's the easiest way i know of. make sure to use the same name on each account though
    The cost to take a free BC trial to upgrade is $30, how much is it to do that for just WoW? Or can you take the WoW free trial and upgrade all the way to BC for less than $40?

And by same "name" do you mean my first and last name used on the account?
    Magtheridon (US PVP)
    <The Zerg>

Buy 5 boxes of wow and TBC.

Start one account normally with account info and credit card.

Select "invite a friend".

Set the invitation info for the new account to the same as the first and send the email to yourself. Same email as the first np. Do this 4 times.

When you are ready to start, go to the 4 "invite a friend" trial accounts and add the cd-keys from the boxed disks to make them full accounts.

The "invite a friend" program is a program that rewards you for bringing new people into the game by giving you free play time for doing so. They obviously don't care if that friend is yourself on a second account, so it's silly not to take advantage of it. You now get some free playtime for your first account. Free play time = free money, which owns.

Ill give you a small piece of advice, which you need to read with care.

i like some others on this site have bought our key-codes online, there are several retailers who sell only the key (they email a photo of the key) for a reduced price.
    I bought all 5 there (1st 2 year back, other 4 last year) but be warned as some of these sites may look shady.

the site i have had the best succes with and i can aprove of myself:
    www.gamersloot.net

have a look, be advised to pay by paypal (as that is always the most secure option) and get your key's for cheaper than store.
    Tarrenmill PVP EU
    Zyxxyz Prot Paladin
    Zyxxyx Frost DeahtKnight
    Zyxzyx, Xzyxzy, Xyxxyz, Yxzyxz 4x Shaman
    Zyxxzy, Zyxyxz, Zyxyzx, Zyxzxy 4x Ret Paladin

Thanks Talos and Naysayer, great advice!
    Magtheridon (US PVP)
    <The Zerg>

Cheapest option right now is gogamer.com has the warchest for 30$ + shipping puts you at 35$ ish.
    http://www.gogamer.com/World-of-Warc...VVviewprod.htm