Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Toons just for fun

I have it in my head that I will continue to level my 5 shammies (likely add a prot pally down the road) to 70. This team will be my main deal. However, I am wanting to create another team (maybe two) to use when I get either bored or just want a change for a short while. I'm going to roll them on Mag which is PVP.

So I am not really thinking endgame here. Just pure fun. I was thinking of maybe 5 X Druids mainly for their stealth and cat form. I think it would just be fun to sneak up behind someone and gank the crap out of them with 5 cats and then vanish and run for my next victim. Then I was thinking about maybe 5 X Hunters which I might twink a bit and run WSG. I was thinking about getting Boar pets since they have that stun on hit and do a round robin with it.

Anyone have a 'fun team' they have put together? Any thoughts you would like to share? I would love to hear it. I plan on rolling something tonight or in the early morning just to get things started.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

5x Night Elf Hunters with Cats - all stealthed with Shadowmeld & Prowl.
    5x Rogues - Cheap Shot & 4x Ambush.
    5x Mages - all Arcane/Fire for AE & Pyroblast.
    5x Affliction Warlocks.
    Or..
    Orc Shammy (Enhance / Resto) & 4x Tauren Arms/Fury Warriors
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.

I just made 5 hunters and holy crap they are awesome. don't even have pets yet and they kill really fast. Level 7 now. Going to get my pets in the morning i hope. I made Orc because..well..orcs dance cool.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

My hunters are up to 56 now and I'm having a blast. So far they have been quite viable in instances with the pets tanking...but I expect this to change in the Outlands instances.

The best thing about hunters is almost zero down time - the only time i have to drink is becuase I'm killing stuff so fast that casting hunter's mark on each new mob is draining my mana too quickly lol!

Cheers,
    S.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Stealthy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=92627#post 92627
    My hunters are up to 56 now and I'm having a blast. So far they have been quite viable in instances with the pets tanking...but I expect this to change in the Outlands instances.

The best thing about hunters is almost zero down time - the only time i have to drink is becuase I'm killing stuff so fast that casting hunter's mark on each new mob is draining my mana too quickly lol!

Cheers,
    S.
    Got to level 10 and got my pet taming skillz. Went ahead and tamed 5 raptors for now. I may be hooked on hunters. To early to tell yet but holy crap they are awesome. This weekend I might level a priest to catch up to them and see how that works out as a main. Would love a healer/rez'r in the group. Or who knows, maybe an enhancement shaman as the main. Already have one of those at level 20. FUN FUN!!
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Oh boy...I'm finding these hunters to be very clumsy. Got frustrated from the wipes in RFC so went back to my shamans. I think the biggest part is problems controlling my pets. The macros I have doesn't seem to send them to the appropriate target. I will post later in hopes of getting some advice. Also the pets seem to aggro a lot. When I 'think' I am safe from aggroing (word?) other mobs I find out I am mistaken and usually wipe.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden