Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Trying to get CDKeys for 5box..

Direct2Drive told me that they don't support Canada for WoW CDKeys now.

So I tried a new site, Shop4Gaming.

I was sent this e-mail 4-5 hours after payment.

Shop4Gaming
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: ****
    Detailed Invoice: http://shop4gaming.com/account_histo...?order_id=9500
    Date Ordered: Monday 21 July, 2008

The comments for your order are

Thank you for choosing Shop4Gaming.

We are so sorry for not being able to accept your PayPal payment as you had reached the purchase limit per product by PayPal.

However this does not mean Shop4Gaming will ignore all your order. We suggest you pay by using Moneybookers or Western Union.
    For your information, you may follow the below URL and register with moneybookers in order to use Credit Card/Bank transfer to make the payment by placing a new order.undefined

We will refund your PayPal payment within 24 hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Live Support or MSN: shop4gaming@hotmail.com should you need any assistance.

Very sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

My paypal is fine. I buy lots off the net. Did I get screwed? Where do you guys buy your CDKeys?

Where do you guys buy your CDKeys?
    Anyone?

Best buy?
    Circuit CIty?
    Target?
    Amazon.com?
    All luck.. No skill.
    Finges - Fingez - Phinges - Phingez
    [0...10...20...30...40...50...60...70]

Buying the whole game is more expensive than just the keys.

I buy mine at Swag Vault - http://www.swagvault.com/index_buyga...cPath=145_1744 - Very friendly folks.

pretty good prices, fast delivery via email WITH image of cd-keys in case you need to email it to blizzard for a security verification later.

NOTE: IF YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL.... make sure that your delivery email address matches your paypal email address. I made that mistake last time and I had to cancel my order, reset my paypal address, and re-order it.

Your probably not getting scammed from that site, just wait. Most of those are offshore operated and managers can only do the refunds, so you will prob get it.

From now on just buy from offshoregamers.com or swag vault ;p

Quote Originally Posted by 'phetish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=91561#post9 1561
    I buy mine at Swag Vault - http://www.swagvault.com/index_buyga...cPath=145_1744 - Very friendly folks.
    I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this site - cause to be honest, I wouldn't be so trusting having a powerlevelling/gold selling site sell me a cd-key - especially with all the hacked accounts you hear about these days. :/ (As they keep a record of your cd key... and also if what the previous poster says, if you pay by paypal, then they'll have your address too).

Think you'd be better off a sealed copy of wow from a normal retailer like amazon... best to be safe imo.

X

Well, GoGamer has the battlechest for 30$, that is the cheapest I've seen. Shipping is something like 4-6$ which is still the cheapest I've seen.
    If you just want keys then Shattered Crystal has them for 41$ which seems to be about standard price, that is my personal favorite for buying game codes online.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Essy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=91543#post9154 3
    Buying the whole game is more expensive than just the keys.
    ????

Shop4gameingthe site you linked has the WoW battle chest for 40.99.

Best buy has the WoW battlechest for 39.99... and you get the security that no one else has your CD-Keys.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1188438405338
    All luck.. No skill.
    Finges - Fingez - Phinges - Phingez
    [0...10...20...30...40...50...60...70]

I bought my second copy of WoW from direct2drive (I live in the US) but was not able to buy more. If you try to purchase a title you already bought from them, they tell you it's only possible if you add it to the cart as a gift ... and I couldn't figure out how to do it. So you probably didn't miss much with direct2drive.

I eventually stopped trying, and went to Best Buy to acquire three Battle Chests to go with my old copy and more recent direct2drive copy. Done!
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)