Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Zul'Farrak - didn't go too well...I guess..

Well, I wasn't really in the mood to do this, but I went inside anyway.. but after the temple event, when most of the prisoners died, I really didn't wanna finish this, but the Goblin lived! HA!

I killed the Boss after that and left, cuz I kinda had some mana issues.. <shrug> but eh.. I'm gonna try later again anyway :P

Ok, got some screenies too:

Well, I suppose I wasn't really watching my mana as I should have, or the prisoners wouldn't have died....

But I think this wasn't too bad for the first try with my girls

Oh yeah, most importantly: I dinged 48 in there!!

The key is to resist casting Chain Lightning and Lightning Shield as much as possible; both of them are huuuuge mana drains :P There's a short break halfway through the temple event to sit and drink, and on the way down too...if you sit n drink while they keep walking down they can tank a litlte while you drink, s'what I did lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

ZF gauntlet is one of my favorite encounters.

http://www.vboxing.net/v/index.php?q=node/62

Of course, the last time I did it was pre-2.3....
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

The temple is by far the hardest part due to the mana intensity, but just keep mana stream down, and remember that the only two npcs you need to survive are the captain and the goblin. So let the others die, toss a heal on them every so often, and they can pretty much do the whole event before it is game over.

Also, as said earlier, grab every opportunity to drink.
    [align=center]My teams:
    Dentarg eu- 70 Paladin/Shaman/Magex3
    Dentarg eu- 80 Shamanx4/80 DkDklolswe

[/align]

That's the same level my shamen entered ZF at the start of the weekend,
    somehow the first gauntlet event went without any trouble.
    The second time I ended up with 2 dead clones I had to rezz in the small break (equals FAIL)

I've been able to do a full run at level 49,
    you can probably do better then me

Next 2 instance events you'll have to watch out for :
    Princess in Maura is nature immune, failed once, I didn't even bother trying again.
    The 2 dragons spawning in Sunken after you kill the troll boss are nature Immune aswell,
    just line the clones against a wall and melee / shock worked for me.
    Real-Life is overrated,
    in the end we all die and our family will be like "can i haef your stuff"

Singleboxing WoW
    2box Eve: Umpha & Lumpha

Default PVP Flag

It looks like you weren't flagged? Not 100% sure because of your UI mods... It is a big help if you flag PVP before doing the temple event. The NPC priest/dwarf will only heal you during the fight if you're flagged. Helped my hunter solo it, while boosting my lock.
    Hunter/D. Priest 60.........70.........80
    ProtPally + Holy 60.........70.........80
    Boomkin + Shamen 60.........70.........80

Drink early, drink often. Also, A) as mentioned above, flag PVP so they'll heal you and B) Keep your two AoE guys alive. I found that dropping stoneclaws every cooldown was enough to help a LOT. Of course, I also did that event as enhancement on mine, which made the whole thing trivial. :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Thanks for all the hints, guys, I really appreciate it!

@ Vyndree: That video looks pretty pro.. hehe.. great stuff
    :thumbsup:

[quote='HPB',index.php?page=Thread&postID=91252#pos t91252]It looks like you weren't flagged? Not 100% sure because of your UI mods... It is a big help if you flag PVP before doing the temple event. The NPC priest/dwarf will only heal you during the fight if you're flagged. Helped my hunter solo it, while boosting my lock. [/quote]

[font='Comic Sans MS, sans-serif']Yeah, I wasn't flagged, but I never saw the priest heal anyone during this event, even while being flagged... but I think I haven't been paying attention to that really...
    [/font]

Note that the NPCs won't heal you unless you get REAL low on health (like <40%). :P At least, that's been my experience.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

4x Magma Totems at level 44-46 with 3/3 Call of Fire and 2/2 Improved Fire Nova Totem was all I needed to handle 90% of the work at the temple handling all the mobs, until the fight at the floor. I usually started the floor fight against the witch doctor at around 90% mana. Let your Magma totems do all the work, keep the healing/mana/stoneskin totems up.. and you'll have plenty of mana for the final fight.
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.