Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New MBer

Default New MBer

I won't ask any questions.. I know I can just search the site for whatever info I need..

I just wanted to say, this site has been such a great help so far! It has almost TOO MUCH information. If people started just searching the site, there wouldn't be any new threads started XD

I am only dual-boxing, so I'm not as 'leet' as most of you.. but I am one of you none the less!

It is surprisingly easy to MB really.. After you do a little reading and preperations.

There is defintely a ton of info. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. LOL! Welcome aboard!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

lol its not that hard really.. Its just all of the setup and reading that puts off alot of people (also the extra $$ a month, but I don't think that is a big deal)

I own and run a company, so I work 10+ hours a day, every day.. Doesn't give me alot of free time to play. So this way, I can level up two at once.. And also benefit from the additional DPS.

Right now I am running a warlock/mage team. I, obviously, use the lock's void as a tank and mage for dps/CC. Its been a little rough setting things up and I calculate it will take me a good week to get everything tweaked/setup just how I like it. Also takes a bit to get used to it! Anyway, I thank you and everyone else for how much help you have given on the forums.

As I am in a gaming community that hacking/cheating is not allowed, I did alot of research on this before hand. I am glad to see we are allowed to do this sort of thing, without breaking any rules. KEEPS ME IN THE CLEAR!

-RUIN