Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default 1 Priest 2 Locks?

How effective would a 1 priest 2 lock setup be? I was thinking of just rolling 3 locks, but Idk if putting in a priest would be a good idea? I was watching bradsters 4 locks 1 priest blood furnace run and It made me wonder "How would 1 priest 2 locks be?" On my blog the winning vote for what I should roll is shamans, but I've leveled shamans to 20, and I'm not having fun with them. If 1 Priest, 2 Locks would be pointless (which I'm guessing it is) What would you recommend for a fun/easy 3 man group? Also, if the priest is a good idea, would everyone want me healing in groups?

Honestly keep going with your shaman, Im at 20 with them and its boring as hell ,but once you get 32+ you'll start having fun, take pvp breaks. Any class you roll you will get bored with at some point, but as you progress they get REALLY fun, so keep going with your current team man

Quote Originally Posted by 'kwschs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=89123#post89 123
    Honestly keep going with your shaman, Im at 20 with them and its boring as hell ,but once you get 32+ you'll start having fun, take pvp breaks. Any class you roll you will get bored with at some point, but as you progress they get REALLY fun, so keep going with your current team man
    Really? I'm sorry to hear that mate. I for the most part enjoyed myself, the first couple levels kinda sucked with out many skills or no wand at first. Once you hit SM and stuff fighting all the alliance outside is great for dot drive bys. That and with Hellfire you become and AOE machine and more pets to play with.

Now at level 69 i'm like Ace venture with 5 Bird pets awarded for completely a quest in the outlands, 4 warlock pets and my priest’s shadow pet thing (forget the name!) Everything I hit follow I think “Come to me my jungle friends!” (Ace Venture)

I think all classes are like wine, they all get better with age
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

I'm looking for a nice little trio thats pretty much fun from the beginning. Also I've leveled 2 groups to 20, and 1 to 16, and I am wanting to step up to 2 classes. But Idk whats a good 2class setup with 3 chars

Give it a shot, see how it works, I think you will be disappointed with the dmg done, but hey it seems like a preist and 2 locks could be nice setup

Hey Apollo, I haven't seen any of Bradster's vids (that comes right after this posting, thx!), but I started a 3-lock, 1 priest group after getting my shamans to 20. They're a lot trickier to figure out than the super-versatile shammies. I've got the group in RFC right now, four-manning as usual so it's pretty lethal anyway, but it feels much harder than it did on the 4-man shaman group. Still, I'm learning something every run ... and even when it gets bad, seeing the DoTs light up under a mobs portrait always keeps me coming back for more. I'd say it's worth a try.
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Aslong as the priest is just there to be a pocketed healer...such as not do anything but heal then yeh I guess its an ok build.

The more warlocks you roll however, the less the cooldown will be on your soulstone for your priest. Soulstone your priest, then your priest can res your whole party. At level 70 or so if you spec deep holy and get circle of healing, this is an instant cast spell that heals everyone in the targetted persons group which SRSLY owns...until you get that high, there is always Prayer Of Healing or Holy Nova to AOE heal with

And with warlocks, your life is your mana, so if you have a priest then UNLIMITEDMANAPLXKTHXBAI. Which means unlimited pulls..which means you can kill whole zones of shit before it starts respawning.

Downside is, you are all squishy and you lose 1 dps but you have survivability providing in PvE you keep enough threat up on your Voidwalkers and in PvP make the priest stop follow about 20 yds from your locks otherwise people will rape it.

You have a long way to 70 though!
    4 x shaman - 1 x pala - Level 60.5
    4 x druid - Level 32 - 1 x Warrior - Level 39
    Reppin' <Five Times More Gold> - EU Jaendar PVP