Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Patch Day

Default Patch Day

2.4.3 is up for those that haven't logged in today.

So those of you who have your teams between 30-40, rejoice.

For those of us stuck lower (golf tourney yesterday so no time to work on them) a faster way to ding-dom is on the horizon.

SO... the question remains:

Is Blizzard "dumbing" down the game, first with the XP curve difference from 20-60 and now mounts 10 levels earlier and a whole lot cheaper?

EDIT: Full patch notes can be found here.
    [align=center]My Multi-boxing Blog [/align][align=center]US Vek'nilash Horde[/align][align=center]Torranas/Scorchnbonez/Burninbonez/Blastnbonez/Healinbonez[/align][align=center]Pally/Mage x 3/Priest[/align]

They are making it more appealing imo, When a level cap is at 80 leveling will be very annoying but this is how I see it now. Level 30 so close mounts await! Hmmm level 30 I level alot faster now Outland is easier to get to! Hmm Northrend here I come! Hmmm Northrend 80 here I come!

I guess I should have clarified, as a certified "alt-o-holic" I love the 20-60 curve, and with a group of singlebox alts in the mid 30s range, and the thought of NOT having to hoof it (literally) through STV or Desolace (centaur quests...ugh) is VERY appealing.
    [align=center]My Multi-boxing Blog [/align][align=center]US Vek'nilash Horde[/align][align=center]Torranas/Scorchnbonez/Burninbonez/Blastnbonez/Healinbonez[/align][align=center]Pally/Mage x 3/Priest[/align]

can somebody please post the patch notes here I can not view the other sites due to work firewalls
    5x Druid - Norgannon PvE US - Horde

Wouldn't it be funny if a level 30 mount was a slow moving cow? *snicker*
    I've got something to show ya!
    http://katharsis.feathermoon.us

Quote Originally Posted by 'homerjunior',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87960#p ost87960
    When a level cap is at 80 leveling will be very annoying but this is how I see it now
    I don't think i will make anymore alts... Lvling will just take too long. Even powerlvling won't be easy.
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80

Quote Originally Posted by 'tigger2577',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87966#po st87966
    can somebody please post the patch notes here I can not view the other sites due to work firewalls
    Homerjunior posted them on the forums. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Stickman1971',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87974# post87974
    Quote Originally Posted by 'tigger2577',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87966#po st87966
    Homerjunior posted them on the forums. Thanks
    Happy to help :P

Yay!

Mounts!

/cheer

I'm happy to see them speeding up the levelling process. 1 to 58 is just a painful, mind-numbing grind for me these days, having done it countless times already. It's not until I get to Outland that I even think about gearing up.

If I could create characters (of my choice... not just a Death Knight!) that would start at level 58/60, in Outlands, I wouldn't hesitate!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Otlecs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87978#post87 978
    If I could create characters (of my choice... not just a Death Knight!) that would start at level 58/60, in Outlands, I wouldn't hesitate!
    Double edge sword
    great because you only have to lvl like 20 to 30 lvls to get to 80. But if they do that then everyone will have an alt, and probably won't be able to control the toon too much because they where just thrown into it. The DK starts at 55 i beat by the time that you finish the DK quest chains you will be 58, which is perfect for outlands (think that is why they start at 55).
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80