Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default New Boxer needs help!

Alright, So i started multi-boxing this morning with Octopus, and i got it to work. I've got a few questions though, The "alts" or whatever to call them, how do you guys make them follow you? Do you enable follow in WoW? Cuz, atm they're doing what i do on my keyboard, so when i move forward so do them, but if i start moving around with my mouse, or turn with my mouse, everything gets f*cked. Also, when im killing mobs i have to go close enough so i can target it with tab, because when i target it with my mouse the alts doesnt target it.. Aslo, i've heard about macros etc. Could someone tell me a few macro that helps alot? So my mainly my question is how to make the slaves/alts to do exactly what i do, and that includes moving my mouse and mouse clicking..

Alright, So i started multi-boxing this morning with Octopus, and i got it to work. I've got a few questions though, The "alts" or whatever to call them, how do you guys make them follow you? Do you enable follow in WoW? Cuz, atm they're doing what i do on my keyboard, so when i move forward so do them, but if i start moving around with my mouse, or turn with my mouse, everything gets f*cked. Also, when im killing mobs i have to go close enough so i can target it with tab, because when i target it with my mouse the alts doesnt target it.. Aslo, i've heard about macros etc. Could someone tell me a few macro that helps alot? So my mainly my question is how to make the slaves/alts to do exactly what i do, and that includes moving my mouse and mouse clicking..
    All of these questions have been comprehensively answered, multiple times, on these forums:

Search facility

Wiki