Hi all,

First of all great site and community. Lots of nice info here, and I especially like the focus on keeping in line with the ToS.

I currently have 2 active accounts which I play (mostly PVE) separately, apart from occasionally boosting myself on /follow. I've tried auto-hotkey before, and came to the same conclusion that most of the keyclone fans did.... too complicated and too much opportunity for overstepping the TOS.

Today I sent myself 3 trial invites and my plan is to purchase keyclone and try out 5-boxing on one pc. My eventual goal is to activate these trials and lvl to 70 on a completely new server where a friend has also started up 5 boxing. Hopefully I'll be able to handle some heroics alone one day

As only the 2 present accounts are presently upgraded to TBC, my group setup is a little limited as far as choice of faction goes, what I was thinking was the following:

Tank - Male Belf Paladin
Healer - Female Undead Priest
DPS/CC - 3x Male Undead Mages

My main reason for going undead would be will of the forsaken. Admittedly I dont see anyone else mentioning it, but I hate losing control of 1 character so I can only imagine that losing control of 4 or 5 would be an absolute nightmare in those couple of instances where this happens.

Any input greatly appreciated.

Cheers.