Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Do not pass list override?

I am currently using HotKeyNet, but I'm thinking of switching to keyclone, because it has a few more features, and no capability of automation (HKN can do pauses, etc)

I want to be able to set up a do not pass list for certain keys, but I also want to do other / commands, like stuff I won't use too often, or haven't put into an action button yet. Say I blacklist the W key, but I want to do a /say WTF? Would it just say TF? on the alts and WTF? on the mains? I know there is a master override, but I believe that just turns off broadcasting. Is there an override for the blacklist? I tried looking on the Solidice site, and in here, but haven't had any luck yet.

btw, while I'm here, HKN can set core affninity, does Keyclone do that as well? Maybe I will use them in conjunction with each other...

Yes, there is a DNP override in Keyclone, as well as core affinity.
    Jaese / Ja�se / J�ese / J�ese / Ja�se <DCLXVI> � 5x Shamans Alliance US Cho'gallPvP
    0[---------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------]80
    N: 3/3 HR | 1/3 BF ][ H: -- ][/align][/font][/size]

Default RE: Do not pass list override?

Quote Originally Posted by 'daviddoran',index.php?page=Thread&postID=86221#po st86221
    Say I blacklist the W key, but I want to do a /say WTF? Would it just say TF? on the alts and WTF? on the mains?
    Yup, unless you blacklist / and Enter then it won't even start chatting on the clones, only your main.