Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default The Shokks hit 60 + More Feathermoon Silliness

To:

"You've come a long way, baby."

Enjoying the hell out of Feathermoon...it's been nice to level without looking over my shoulder constantly. I've ganked 2 70s so far regardless(70 mage @ Tanaris Fire, 70 Warr ganking my quest giving NPC in Hellfire Penninsula today) and have abso-fuckin-lutely steamrolled AV this week.

More screenshots to come tomorrow from me and the others...right now, though, is sleep time. The rest of you bums, post yer screens ;D I've also got a video of the fun + 15-Shaman+rest pugs MC run to make...
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Hell of a Weekend...

First, ran a bunch of AV, and did quite well, won most of them when the retarded alliance actually listened to me and went IB first instead of Galv, and one game in particular I felt like a never ending steamroller, slowly but steadily pushing forward, flattening every fucking horde in my path:

Followed up by a party in IF with at least 4-5 of us..Nejcha didn't show cuz she was out late or it would've been more ;p 7 shots ahead:

And we ended the night with a friend of Taffers' offering to take us on an MC run...it was quite fun, and I got my t1 gloves on Urth ;D We cleared the WHOLE instance including rag

Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?

Grats!
    <70>Awbee-Awbei-Awbie-Awbea-Awbae
    Dual-Boxing.com Search

[s]Gonna post some screenies too in a bit, only didn't have time to sort them pix yet[/s] :P
    [s]And I gotta update my signature too, cuz[/s] I HIT 40 LAST NIGHT

Ok.. here are some pix... for more, I uploaded them to my image gallery: http://martysweb.net/boxingblog/inde...&id=2&Itemid=7

(33 out of 81 shots more on my image gallery)

As you guys can see above: non-boxer stupidity is everywhere :P

I love the formations, very creative.

/offtopic - Being a RP realm, do either of you get any flack for your names or other non-RP things? Or do the RP weenies leave you alone?
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Must resist urge to reroll... >_<
    Hardware Lurker

Taffy came up with an RP reason for her names...I kinda participate in the pvp side of the RPing(invasions/defense) but noone really gives 2 shits about our names since they're at least pronounceable/part of a pattern.
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt: