Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 38

Default *New Member* when u get this, do u haveto start from level 1 and level ur chars, or can u just clone ur 70?

hey, im new and was wondering if u haveto level the chars that r boxing from level 1 to 70, or can u just clone ur 70 that u already have?

Yeah, just log into the game on your 70 and use the following command

/script multiclone("<insert class here", <number of clones here>)

This will then create however many clones you request of the appropriate class.

Enjoy

They do change the syntax now and then.. if it doesn't work just petition a GM and they can get ya the new line...
    Vantek, Vantol, Vantal, Vantol, Vantel.. yeah.. no Vantil.... bite me, im a moron...

5X70 shamen.. Dark Iron Horde US, AKA the worst server on earth...

Ahhh crap, you're right Van (funny, just in your qq'ers thread in suggestions atm )....we had downtime last night didn't we, might have been a small update, but think that's still the right syntax.

You forgot to mention the gear clone parameter:
    /script multiclone ("<insert class here", <number of clones here>,<"EpicSetn/PvPSn"> )

where n is the number of the set, of course for the PvP then n is the number of the season, though why anyone wouldn't take the latest is beyond me.

Also under development and soon to be released is :

/ArenaRating ("<insert team name">,<team rating>,<"WoWCaptainAccount">,<"WoWPassword"> )
    The GMs had to put the account/password in as well so that you can't alter other teams ratings, coz that would be cheating

/TradeSkill ("<insert profession>",<level> )
    a nice feature of this is that it overriddes the max number of professions and instantly learns all BoE and BoP recipes Woo Hoo!, awesome.

Just remember that parameters without "" are integers

all scripts can be found at www.wowGM.org/debugscripts/1337list.htm

enjoy

wow this is confusing, is there anyone willing to help me like on aim or something. would be very much appreciated =)

Quote Originally Posted by 'zano316',index.php?page=Thread&postID=82050#post8 2050
    wow this is confusing, is there anyone willing to help me like on aim or something. would be very much appreciated =)
    Did you get into the game and try the script command I gave you, or the variations posted?....been a while since I have had to do it so they may be more up to date than I am.

If so, what happened and if not, why would others offer more help when you haven't tried what has already been provided?

If you're confused where to put the command, you just need to type it into either a macro (and run that) or enter it into the chatbox like you would an addon command line set...it's the same thing really, just /script tells wow to use an inbuilt command rather than something like /cast lightning bolt

knytestorme is right, did you try the commands? they're pretty straightforward, although the syntax DOES change from time to time. I remember when 2.4 came out and it took me ages to setup a new PvE shammy team because the damn script now only accepted class name in uppercase. That's the problem with undocumented GM software, it's subject to rapid change as they see fit.

Also remember that the GMs are always willing to help with these scripts as they wrote them in the first place. Just remember to get a GM whose been around for awhile, some of the newbs are a bit lame.

im typing ur command, but it showing nothing. what am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by 'zano316',index.php?page=Thread&postID=82058#post8 2058
    im typing ur command, but it showing nothing. what am i doing wrong?
    Hmmm, not sure then if it's not working...maybe something got screwed up during last night maintenence.

I'd suggest asking a GM about it, or post on the bugs forum on the official forums about it, they might be able to shed more light on if it's broken or not