Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Default No one likes boxers

Hi all,

So finally decided to make a team, 4x shaman. Y'day ive hit lvl 12, decided to go to oggrimar. A level 70 druid walks into me, starts saying, you are so pathetic, no one likes multiboxers.

All i could thinks of is giving a reply, LOL, 4 times he got it.

Levelling goes well btw, still i have to figure out how i can only reply with my main, instead of all my alts
    [EU- Burning Legion] Dinh - Dính - Dïnh - Dînh |4x Shaman [lvl79]
    support team: Lvl 80 Druid - Lvl 80 Hunter - Lvl 80 Paladin

Default RE: No one likes boxers

Quote Originally Posted by 'Dinnie',index.php?page=Thread&postID=81047#post81 047
    Hi all,

So finally decided to make a team, 4x shaman. Y'day ive hit lvl 12, decided to go to oggrimar. A level 70 druid walks into me, starts saying, you are so pathetic, no one likes multiboxers.

All i could thinks of is giving a reply, LOL, 4 times he got it.

Levelling goes well btw, still i have to figure out how i can only reply with my main, instead of all my alts
    It just shows you what his mental state is, it also shows you about how old/young he is.

The attempt at making you feel bad by saying "NO ONE likes Multiboxers" is just HIM saying HE doesn't like Multiboxers, AND he's using the 3rd Grade School version of
    "I'll tell this guy that EVERYBODY hates him and he'll cry"

Just go to the official forums and see the support for Multiboxers there, if "No ONE liked Multiboxers" then all of the Multiboxer threads would be full of Multiboxer HATERS, rather than
    ONE Multiboxer Hater, using 5 of his ALTS to agree with himself, another point......if NO ONE likes Multiboxers, then WHY does BLIZZ say it's OK?
    If what that retard said was true, would'nt Multiboxing not only be IMPOSSIBLE in WOW, but instantly BANNABLE?

Just like a 9 year old kid would do if they didn't like something.

The 9 year old knows they have no argument or proof against what they don't like, so instead they resort to "Everybody doesn't like it" in hopes that YOU will feel so stupid and BELIEVE them,
    that you will stop doing the thing that bothers them.

Seriously the whole "No ONE likes....." originates around 2nd to 4th grade school

Blow him off, he's probably around 12-20 years old, and still has to rely on arguments that used to work for him when he was in grade school.
    The mind of a Non-Multiboxer is like the the pupil of the eye......The more light you shine on it, the smaller it gets.

Which setup do you use?
    <Cult of Peritaph>
    Stolas Prot/Retri Paladin
    Turenn Prot Warrior
    Myrtqs and Myrtus Elemental Shamans
    Loretta Moonkin
    Myrtus Restoration Shaman
    Level 80

Some guy in full arena pvp epics and stuff came up to me in orgrimmar and openly said "No life"

I think everyone in the vacinity got the irony..

People do seems to go out there way to come over and have a go.. to such an extent i've made a macro, something like "witness my reason to avoid grouping with ignorant xxxxxxx like you"

If it gets me a warning from a GM, then so be it - but i'll use it until then.

dinnie, just wait, and hang out in ogr at night so people see you... i still get the occasional asshole.. well daily.. BUT last night i was arguing with 2 in ogr, and like5 people jumped in saying i rule and the guys were idiots

Plus i LOVE to fight.. so when you can type fast and start asking them why i have no life when we play the same game.. for the same ammount of time... how do i have less life? they usually can't answer..

in shat i got a "what a fuckin loser" And i responded, wow.. you are a loser, you can only play 1 toon at a time? Can't you find a job? stuff like that and it gets people laughing

But the more that people on the server know you the easier it will get
    Vantek, Vantol, Vantal, Vantol, Vantel.. yeah.. no Vantil.... bite me, im a moron...

5X70 shamen.. Dark Iron Horde US, AKA the worst server on earth...

in shat i got a "what a fuckin loser" And i responded, wow.. you are a loser, you can only play 1 toon at a time? Can't you find a job? stuff like that and it gets people laughing
    Get a job awesome !!!
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Haha.. lovely.. *smile*
    I've got to remember that one from the "no life" people. :P
    Failing is the only way of starting over with improved knowledge. (Henry Ford)

Team Infinite Reality - 5x Warlocks - Level 80
    Team Doomkin - 5x Druids - Level 80
    Team Thunder - 5x Squid Shammy - Level 75
    (The squids used to be cows, but I went ally in the end)

I too have had my share of asses trying to ruin my time .but I'd say it's 70/30 good/bad

usually after talking to the guy for a few minutes they come around.they start asking the good questions .like whats the set up? where can I learn more? Which I am glad to provide.

Have to say, ive met some nice ppl too tho,the majority, one guy offered me some boosts in RFC and gave me 10G to buy some equipment, he was very intrested in my setup, what programs i was using etc. etc. But than again there always be tards . And for myself, i really like multiboxing, i have levelled 7 toons to 70 all solo, and actually was getting bored with the game, but this really opens up a whole new world of wow for me. Thanks all
    [EU- Burning Legion] Dinh - Dính - Dïnh - Dînh |4x Shaman [lvl79]
    support team: Lvl 80 Druid - Lvl 80 Hunter - Lvl 80 Paladin

There are a few that are a pain in the ass, but here's the people that love boxers so much that they're willing to give us free gold, even at level 1:
    People trying to start a guild!

First thing I did when I rolled my 5xShaman on Magtheridon, at level 1, was to: /1 5 guild charter signings available for 10g. Boom. 2 people came running.. signed all alts on 1, guild was formed. Dropped guild and signed the other guy's. Easiest 20g I've ever made at level 1. Looking back, I should have asked for 20g a 5x signing..
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.