Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default My first try at 5 boxing in deadmines.

Well i couldn't wait any longer so I decided to have a hack at it.

My tank is at 19, 3 mages at 17 and my healer is at 18.

First time round things were a bit hectic, healer kept dieing and the tank couldn't hold agro too well. Wiped at Sneed twice so I repaired everything reset the instance and tried again.

Second time round. got a bit more organised and let the tank get a bit more agro than before. Got back to Sneed's machine and managed to get it down, although by this time the mages were out of mana so ended in another wipe

Still it was good fun and alot more organised than any PUG group

I really need to sort some decent gear out and get myself back there

hey good job, sounds better than my first 4 box instance run :P

RFC, couldnt even kill pulls of 3 (1 pala 3 shams)

now i rolled on my mains realm boosting a pala 2 mage to 20, then a priest (Can only hack 4 box)

then ill give it a stab, 2x sheep ftw me thinks

Edit:

Just thought id add, i love how brain racking every pull is, running the tactics through your head, makign sure you hit the right macros :P ahh i love it

Edit 2:

Typing that last part i just died in northshire abbey hahaha :S

My biggest problem is I keep forgetting the mages can sheep

I had alot of problems w/ my first attempt at DM. Paladin, S. priest and warlock x3. I tried to go in at 15/16 and I think I was too low. I wiped on the first pull. I just couldn't keep a white geared level 15 tank up vs 2 18 elites.

Spirit rrezzed myself, sent the paladin to SW and upgraded my armor to at least all greens(had only 1 at the time.) spent an additional 3g for the mail shoulders since I hadn't got 1 dropped yet. Bought some armor kits and leveld my enc so I could get some additonal hp enc on tanks gear.

2nd attempt I got as far as the ogre, got his hammer, but every pull I was losing at least 1 toon, usually the priest so I decided to come back when I was abit higher. But 3 locks really tear thngs up.

Sneed is a pita because it's basically two bosses. I had a lot of trouble at that level (and still at 20) with him, due to lack of mana and spell resists. However, he does stick around for a while after you kill the Shredder. I'd suggest at the moment that you aim to just kill the shredder, take the wipe and then run back and do Sneed himself. As far as I know neither should despawn.

I had a lot of trouble holding aggro until I got Consecrate on my paladin. From that point on, tanking has been a breeze. If I had to do it again, I'd just quest until 20 (I think that's the Consecreate level), then have fun easily clearing DM.
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.

/facepalm

subject rename...try to avoid using 'Hack' :P google lies to people

hmm yeah alright then just my local dialect slipping in there

Default The Draenic Army

hi,
    last week i hit lvl 20 and tried dm too, and i also think, that deadmines is really hard to manage due to the lack of spells. multiboxers normally arent really able to use all spells, which makes it really hard. but keep going and dont hang the head. it becomes much more comfortable in higher levels

greetings
    Fiveboxing on "EU-Kult der Verdammten" (Draenei/Alliance)
    1 Paladin and 4x Shamans: Dranaria, Draneria, Draniria, Dranoria, Dranuria
    Join the Adventure by visiting my Blog: http://multiboxing.wordpress.com

I find it helpful to keep my Paladin 1 level higher than my Shaman...this seems to help a lot with aggro and general damage taking. You can do this pretty easily by messing around with rested EXP.
    [align=center][/align]