Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default A trip down memory lane

I was looking at my WoW screenshots folder and I was thinking back to "the good old days".

On 20th April my level 12/13 grils were showing off in Exodar.

On 29th June I had just finished making my 3rd girls full Netherstrike set - only 2 to go. Its been about 2-3 weeks since hitting 70. I have 3 girls in full Netherstrike gear with Hurricane boots, I should have the other 2 in full Netherstrike within the next 2 weeks.

At this stage I'm still running non-heroics, mainly for rep. Hitting Exalted with Sha'tar was my main goal and that was achived last week. I'm now farming Shadow Labrynth for Lower City rep, I want the main hand weapon. Shadow Lab is fully cleared in a bit under 1 hour 30 minutes. I take a 30 minutes break to AH drops and vendor trash and then back into it again. Yesterday (Sunday) I made 6 runs and managed to pickup 5 x "... of the furies" cards. A quick check of my mail this morning and I'm up 2k from yesterdays Shadow Lab marathon. I'm keeping all the shards (5 per run) for my 40 +dmg enchant to weapon once I hit Exalted with Lower City. But once I have no need for the shards its will add another 200-300g per run.

Currently the only part of Shadow Lab I hate and detest with a passion of the Enciter! - as I'm sure most of you do. Its a common occurence for me to be at 100% HP before the first mind control and once its finished 2-3 girls can be dead I usually laugh and cry at the same time.

I've been abel to clear every instance except 1 so far - Arcatraz! For the list of my I just can't take out ANY of the bosses. I've made 5-10 attempts at the first boss and I can't seem to take him down fast enough. And the second boss (whats her name, the sword chick) is bending me over and spanking me silly! Her debuf is frustrating the hell out of me. Whenever I get healed she gets healed and its the only reason I've not been able to get past her.

I've only attempted 1 heroics - Botanica and I wiped on the 3rd mob. After leaving in discust I've not been back, but it was over a week ago and I've got a lot more epics since then.

Well thats my trip down memory lane and a bit of waffle and rambling at the same time
    Torrla & the Torr'etts - Torrta, Torrba, Torrma, Thorra- Inspiring Presence - Thanks to RAF, presenting Moppsy & Floppsy now performing with the Amazing Torr'etts

Fleecy,

Nice pics. I would REALLY like to know the UI you're using for the second "updated" screenshot. It looks insanely clean and functional, something that my current UI is seriously lacking on.

Looks good.
    [align=center][/align]

[align=center]<Shokk Value>[/align]

[quote='BigSmitty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=811 89#post81189]Fleecy,

Nice pics. I would REALLY like to know the UI you're using for the second "updated" screenshot. It looks insanely clean and functional, something that my current UI is seriously lacking on.

Looks good.[/quote]

I was asked the same question in another post a few days ago. Answered here -> [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8662']The Torr's and the Elle's[/url]
    Torrla & the Torr'etts - Torrta, Torrba, Torrma, Thorra- Inspiring Presence - Thanks to RAF, presenting Moppsy & Floppsy now performing with the Amazing Torr'etts

Rated Arena Member

Default RE: A trip down memory lane

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fleecy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=80846#post80 846
    I've been abel to clear every instance except 1 so far - Arcatraz! For the list of my I just can't take out ANY of the bosses. I've made 5-10 attempts at the first boss and I can't seem to take him down fast enough. And the second boss (whats her name, the sword chick) is bending me over and spanking me silly! Her debuf is frustrating the hell out of me. Whenever I get healed she gets healed and its the only reason I've not been able to get past her.

I've only attempted 1 heroics - Botanica and I wiped on the 3rd mob. After leaving in discust I've not been back, but it was over a week ago and I've got a lot more epics since then.

Well thats my trip down memory lane and a bit of waffle and rambling at the same time
    First boss was pretty easy for me - what specifically about him is giving you trouble? As far as the second boss, here are some tips (this took me a few wipes to learn). 1- She's untauntable, so earth elementals are useless, use fire. 2- DO NOT DROP HEALING STREAM TOTEMS. Her debuff heals her on every heal, so when she throws her curse on 1 shaman, she will get healed ON EACH tick of healing stream for a significant portion of her health vs. what you are gaining on the shaman. I would seriously advise, no healing, just sacrifice a shaman. 3- I clumped all my shaman together, and strafed when she whirlwinds. 3 shamans go right, 2 shamans go left. Once I did this, and went into straight burn mod - she died fast and I only lost 1 shaman.

I can do her on heroic too, but generally loose 2-3 shaman.
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

The first boss. I think its his blast wave and my positioning. I usually position them in a semicircle around his starting position. Once the blast wav hits they are either thrown out of range, or he agos on someone else and I need to reposition the girls to face him. And by then its usually all over. I don't have a problem with void zones as I'm able to backup/move forward each girl independantly using voice controls.

The second boss: Having 3 girls geared with 7 epics each I should be able to take her down with ease. My main problem is her being healed by - well - me I'll have to attempt the fight without healing totems and see if that makes a difference. I've had better success when I use Earth Eles than when I use Fire Eles. Whirlwind is not a problem as I'm usually out of the way in time. I am (usually) able to hold aggro with my main girl. But it frustrates me when I have her down to 30-40% health and the next time I look its at 100%. I didn't even think about the totems. Thanks.