Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 5 Locks?

Default 5 Locks?

Any opinions? I really don't want a healer/tank in the group as pets can tank and worse comes to worse I can fear bomb the shit out of the instance and pick mobs of 1 by one.

I think this would be great for pvp as well plus the fact lvl 30/40 mount will cost like 1g (but you spend alot on pet skills ect). I am going pve as well and I think macro wise having 5 the same class would be easier to handle.

Refer to this thread. [Hellfire Ramparts] 5 Warlocks This guy is doing it, ask him how it goes.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

5 Warlocks creamed everything until the Ramparts last boss (well, we don't talk about the 'immune to magix' critters in Scholo)... they're now stuck

Wish I'd gone 4 x Locks & 1 x Holy Priest, to be honest.
    I'd then drive with the Priest, using HealBot, and use keypresses to fire off the 4 locks. Would be trivial to get working.

Great fun but I'm currently having more fun with my 5 x Shammies

Default RE: 5 Locks?

[quote='Kalashnikov',index.php?page=Thread&postID=7 9764#post79764]Any opinions? I really don't want a healer/tank in the group as pets can tank and worse comes to worse I can fear bomb the shit out of the instance and pick mobs of 1 by one.

I think this would be great for pvp as well plus the fact lvl 30/40 mount will cost like 1g (but you spend alot on pet skills ect). I am going pve as well and I think macro wise having 5 the same class would be easier to handle.[/quote]If u want to pvp, i highly recommend running some affliction locks.

I've got a couple of posts regarding my experiences with locks.

Experiences levelling, set up, spec
    [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7839'][WoW] 4 Boxing Warlocks[/url]

Videos in Outlands
    [Hellfire Ramparts] 5 Warlocks
    [HFP Gargolmar] Quad Locks at Lvl 62

I'm gonna do either blood furnace or SP/UB tonight and i'll post those as well.
    SL/SL Warlocks 5 Boxing
    70 Nogman - 70 Noggirl - 70 Noglady - 70 Penii - 70 Nogbog

i so wish locks could rez i still might make a nice little gnome team though afflic.. 10 instant dots.. mmmmm
    Vantek, Vantol, Vantal, Vantol, Vantel.. yeah.. no Vantil.... bite me, im a moron...

5X70 shamen.. Dark Iron Horde US, AKA the worst server on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Icetech',index.php?page=Thread&postID=79805#post7 9805
    i so wish locks could rez i still might make a nice little gnome team though afflic.. 10 instant dots.. mmmmm
    Oh yeh.. running back to your body is the worst part of running all locks

BUT u do have soulstones, so that'll ease the pain a little.
    SL/SL Warlocks 5 Boxing

excellent replies guys! I will check out the links/vids you posted

I'm having heaps of fun atm, putting on shows in SW

1 male 4 female locks lvl 5 atm need to look up some more macros and get some ideas of you guys that have done 5 locks

I'm running 5 locks at the moment, and I've only had a couple of my guys die once, when hogger respawned on top of us while we were taking down one of the camps in that area.
    I'll be getting my voidwalkers tonight, and I can't wait to get to westfall now.

Things keep dying like flies around me, which is quite fun. Personally I pull with immolate (All 5), and if there are multiple targets, I will immolate them all up before going back to my first target should it still be alive. I am planning to change that from tonight, as I got curse of agony just before I logged out.
    Open with immolate+curse of agony, then curse of agony on all the other mobs, go back to start and SB them down one by one.
    Failing is the only way of starting over with improved knowledge. (Henry Ford)

Team Infinite Reality - 5x Warlocks - Level 80
    Team Doomkin - 5x Druids - Level 80
    Team Thunder - 5x Squid Shammy - Level 75
    (The squids used to be cows, but I went ally in the end)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kalashnikov',index.php?page=Thread&postID=79891#p ost79891

1 male 4 female locks lvl 5 atm need to look up some more macros and get some ideas of you guys that have done 5 locks
    Some no-focus macros.
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d3h3grt_3dc8nb9qb

If your using focus macros, let me know, i've got another set of macros i can link
    SL/SL Warlocks 5 Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by 'nogbog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=79937#post79 937

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kalashnikov',index.php?page=Thread&postID=79891#p ost79891

Some no-focus macros.
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d3h3grt_3dc8nb9qb

If your using focus macros, let me know, i've got another set of macros i can link
    yeah I'm using focus, pretty easy one button all use shadowbolt or immolate ect. I need stuff to make pet attack and control easier using similar focus