Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default [WoW] WTS Account for someone that is looking for another account to dual box :) (Tell me if this is illegal)

Hello,

Sorry if this is illegal let me know and i will delete this topic

Kind Regards,

Sokoo/Dennis

[quote='Sokoo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=78166#p ost78166]Sorry if this is illegal let me know and i will delete this topic [/quote]

This is against the WoW terms of use, and as such has [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Board&boardID=31&']no place on our forums[/url].

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.html
    Ownership/Selling of the Account or Virtual Items.
    Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Program. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with the Account or stored on the Service. Blizzard does not recognize any virtual property transfers executed outside of the Game or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell items for "real" money or otherwise exchange items for value outside of the Game.
    I suggest you not try to sell something that you do not have the authority to sell.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]