Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: @ Vyndree

Default @ Vyndree

So how's Arch doing? Deadmedic ever tone it down yet?
    http://www.open-designs.org
    Toups & Tòups - New Dual-boxing project
    0 ---- 10 ---- 20 ---- 30 ---- 40 --[X]-- 50 ---- 60 ---- 70

Archi's doing well. I've been spending most of my time just raiding on Velani -- NB's on Mu'ru.

Deadmedic isn't doing his friday raids on alliance cities any more, so if that's "toned down" then I guess.... :P Suvega and I did conspire with a horde guild that baited Deadmedic on Isle of Quel'Danas with "hey, help us kill these alliance!", and Suvega and I hid behind a tree and practiced insta-gibbing him with 4x mages and 4x ele shammies. Mwahahahaha!
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75296#post7 5296
    Archi's doing well. I've been spending most of my time just raiding on Velani -- NB's on Mu'ru.

Deadmedic isn't doing his friday raids on alliance cities any more, so if that's "toned down" then I guess.... :P Suvega and I did conspire with a horde guild that baited Deadmedic on Isle of Quel'Danas with "hey, help us kill these alliance!", and Suvega and I hid behind a tree and practiced insta-gibbing him with 4x mages and 4x ele shammies. Mwahahahaha!
    Lol, nice
    I xfered off of there to Magtheridon =\
    Well.. still have my 70 huntard & rogue on there but xfering them off soon heh. Can honestly say Mag is better.. except for being 1 screwed up server (lag/downtime wise) .. compared to Archi

Archi is a bit "behind the times" in almost everything. Sad, since it was one of hte launch servers.

Mag is a good place for multiboxers though You headed into the Zerg?
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75309#post7 5309
    Archi is a bit "behind the times" in almost everything. Sad, since it was one of hte launch servers.

Mag is a good place for multiboxers though You headed into the Zerg?
    prob not, only dual-box half the time for fun, so prob wouldn't meet their criteria.. plus my comps been crapping out on me, going to need a new motherboard & processor to even think of dual-boxing at a higher lvl in laggier/more demanding places =\