Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default [FIXED] Macro with focus and reset problems

Hey all,
    Having a bit of trouble with a /castsequence not reseting.... here are the versions I have tried:

/castsequence [target=focustarget, harm, nodead] reset=target Curse of Agony, Corruption

/castsequence [reset=target, target=focustarget, harm, nodead] Curse of Agony, Corruption

/castsequence reset=target [target=focustarget, harm, nodead] Curse of Agony, Corruption

/castsequence [target=focustarget, reset=target, harm, nodead] Curse of Agony, Corruption

Does anyone have any advice for me? The targeting and cast sequence works fine no matter where I put the "reset=target" but the sequence doesn't reset back to the begining of the chain when I select a new target.

Help?

-J (The IT Monkey)

P.S. - I feel weird putting this in the "General Forum". Is it supposed to go someplace else? How about a forum for "Multi-Boxing Macros"? Once you get your hardware and software set up they seem to be good to go... but there is always something to learn or share about Macros.

Figured it out finally... here is the answer for those who are interested.

/castsequence [target=focustarget, harm, nodead] reset=target/combat Curse of Agony, Corruption

Bolded area is what I was missing I guess... tested and works.

/castsequence [target=focustarget, harm, nodead] reset=target/combat/10

I would suggest to add 10 seconds or so reset timer. It is in case you will need to dot your target again if it wont die from first wave of dots
    Coffee Resurrects.