I have used / using both Joana's and Brian's leveling guide. But, as most dual-boxing / multi-boxing players know, is that collection quest suck, and are a pain to do. I was wondering if anybody has thought about or written a guide for this in mind.

Maybe something a long the lines of:
Kill X number of mobs.
Kill X named mob.
Instances to farm for exp.
Good places to AE farm exp.
* Some collection quest are not that bad, there is a item fixed in the world that all can loot at the same time.

Example of Instances:
With my 2 druids I just farmed Dreadmines instance up to the first boss (didnt have enough dps / mana to kill him yet) for some nice exp. at level 16. After getting to him, i just ran out to reset the zone, was nice not having people mess with you while grinding. Now at 26, im thinking about farming the old Gnome city for exp / loot. Though there might be a better spots.

I might do some extra research myself and see if I can put something together, but was just wondering if others have thought about or did something like this before.

I know that there are more 5 boxers in the forum than dual boxers it seems... so some feed back from 5 boxers might help more than my input. (With 5 toons you can kill a lot more than my 2 toons can)

Ziie