Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Upgrading trial accounts?

Hi!

Tried some multiboxing this week and I have to say I love it. A whole new feeling to WoW.
    But the thing is, only 1 account was my own and the others where my ex girldfriends.
    So I'm aming for a 4 char setup and regged 3 trial accounts on WoW-europe and then instantly upgraded to standard accounts. But when I log in they are treated as trials account which mean I can't group etc.

Do I really have to wait 10 days for my trial period to end before the accounts are upgraded? Anyone knows?
    Sound really stupid to me :huh:

Mailed Blizzard about it but they aint fast.

And yes, I would buy them in the store if I could, I live in the ¤%#¤% forest :P
    <The Netherhood> - Alliance - Outland EU
    [1]Paladin [3]
    Shaman

1----5----10----15----20----25----30----35----40----45----50----55----60----65----70----75----80

As i recall on my own accounts they should be instant.

I thought they would be instant, but still nothing. All 3 accounts are still trials ingame...
    <The Netherhood> - Alliance - Outland EU
    [1]Paladin [3]
    Shaman

1----5----10----15----20----25----30----35----40----45----50----55----60----65----70----75----80

Quote Originally Posted by 'kega',index.php?page=Thread&postID=74624#post7462 4
    I thought they would be instant, but still nothing. All 3 accounts are still trials ingame...
    Will take up to 72hours.
    Since you've done it in the weekend.
    They will upgrade it on monday.
    Happend to me too

wow that sucks... you'd think it would be automated. I'm not sure how online upgrade works, but I'd think it should work same way when you buy a retail box to upgrade. You goto account management input key boom upgraded instantly. If you upgrade online do they not give you a CD key?

You can group up, you just have to add to friends list first. You still wont be able to trade, use mailbox, or lvl past 20. You should be fine for the weekend.

I've been using Trial accounts, recently upgraded all but 1. I never had an issue w/ grouping them. I did the group invites w/ the main account though.

Default Trial Accounts

I'm having the same issue.
    Just upgraded accounts a few hrs ago... perhaps I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully the accounts will have upgraded.

Also, this might be related, I'm dual boxing on two new accounts. Then, when these two new chars reach lvl 25, I was going to join them with my existing account. So, there is no established account to group to. Could this be the problem? I hope not, since I don't want to wait 10 days before using these new chars.

Thanks.
    Jinaria, Jineria, Jiniria
    1 Disc Priest, 2 Fire Mages
    1........10.........20.........30....35....40.........50.........60.........70.........80

You can level as if its a normal account. Once your payment is finalized it goes through usually takes 24 hours. I did mine on saturday morning and by sunday when I woke up my accounts where unlocked.
    Its all about how long it takes for the CC payment to be verified. But when you pay it does state it can take up to 72 hours. Just gotta read the print before pressing yes yes and yes. =)

You can not get mail until the account is upgraded. But it will be in your mail box and ready once you get cleared.

And no linking them as nothing to do with it. If you upgraded all you have to do is wait for the payment process to be competed mine was done in 24 hours. And again done on a saturday unlocked on sunday.

Just upgraded 3 accounts that each took >48hrs (possibly >72hrs) to switch over from trial to normal. This was via WoWEU website.

edit: that is, the website said the change had been successful but the actual confirmation e-mails and in-game switchover happened after said time period.