Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default G15 macro question

Does anyone know if this is allowed? ( if this even makes sence :P )

have the ` key set to assist and follow main macro. then using the G15 and macroing `+1 , `+2 , `+3 etc together

so really everytime you press G1 it will be pressing `+1 so assisting then casting the action bound to 1?

if it really comes down to it its just like making a

/assist Main

/cast ability

type of macro for each spell, without having to go thru the long process of making new macros each time you learn new skills.
    Ryezrin - Ryeyrin - Ryexrin - Ryewrin - Ryevrin - 5 x 70 Orc Shaman - US HYJAL Horde

<Kiwi Superpower>

This is a grey area... most of us would shy away from it especially as you could simply have /follow [unitid] at the start of each macro.

That said I have seen information on the wow forums from blue that don't seem to have a problem with multiple keys being sent from a single macro form a G15 or belkin etc.

I would stick to the to one button = one action rule.
    [align=center]AeineiA AeineiB AeneiC AenieD AeineiX
    All your soul are belong to us
    "They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
    The Wiki is your Friend
    [/align]

sounds good, looks like ill be making alot of macros when i get home . tho lastnight the auto follow after combat started to work with multiboxing v2 ( for some reason never worked ) so i guess i can just put in the /assist. tho using G8 and so on to do the shift+key command are ok right?
    Ryezrin - Ryeyrin - Ryexrin - Ryewrin - Ryevrin - 5 x 70 Orc Shaman - US HYJAL Horde

<Kiwi Superpower>