Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default keyclone and Maximizer or keyclone's maximizer

Hiya,

First off, I've read the threads on setting up maximizer, but I can't quite seem to get it to work. I've created my regions that was a snap. However, so far all of my wow instances are still coming up in their own windows.

Do I need to download maximixer seperately? I've seen posts referring to command line batch files, but I've also seen posts indicating that keyclone has it's own maximizer built in. I certainly don't have any maximizer.exe programs on my machine atm.

Thanks a ton,

Knobley

3 quick questions.....

Is maximizer enabled in KeyClone?

In WoW Video Options are you set to Windowed Mode?

In WoW Video Options, Is Windowed set to maximum size? It should be turned off.
    1 BE Pally Chubbychaser 4 Tauren Shaman Bbwlizzy Bbwsue Bbwdaisy Bbwnigella
    LvL 64 64 64 64 64

no one knows what mazimizer your referring to....you talk about .bat files...this indicates the wowmaximizer.

if your talking about regions...then its keyclone.

we need more information to help you out. Dont worry about this first time glitch. Happens to all of us when your first learning about boxing.

WOWmaximizer you need to remove the # sign from the config file in the folder. Make a separate launch from your desktop in order to use it.

Keyclone maximizer needs to be setup for each region. Then match the region to the WOW folder on your machine if your doing more than one WOW.

There is a box to launch this all....just put in however you named your folder...ex...wow1;wow2;wow3;......will launch all 3 in order.

Quote Originally Posted by 'The_Whack',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70642#pos t70642
    3 quick questions.....

Is maximizer enabled in KeyClone?

In WoW Video Options are you set to Windowed Mode?

In WoW Video Options, Is Windowed set to maximum size? It should be turned off.
    Yes, Yes, and No

Quote Originally Posted by keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70658#post7 0658]this might help:
    [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4092
    [Keyclone] setting up a command to work with maximizer (step-by-step)[/url]
    Thanks hadn't seen that one yet... I'll give it a read and let you know how things are going... there's something there about that command editor I haven't seen before.

Sun,

Sorry for the ambiguity... I haven't loaded any non keyclone software... I was trying to ask whether it was necessary to do so, because of the name collision... (perhaps it might be a good idea to call the keyclone version something other than maximizer).

In any case, I need to read the new material before bothering you guys futher

Knobley