Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default Almost complete multibox movement control via mouse

Posted on another thread, figured it may help some others out. The mouse is a Logitech MX Revolution, the model is a few years old.

I've been running like this over the weekend, I haven't really found a downside to any part of this setup yet.

The thumb scroll isn't really a mousewheel - it's more of a forward/backward toggle.

Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Prior to 5 boxing I couldn't find a good use for all those buttons.

Now you have refreshed my interest in that mouse.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

More buttons on a mouse is always a better option
    Currently I bind all my extra buttons to attacks on my paladin while the rest of the group uses keyboard binds, works out pretty well

Whoah, I own this mouse, and I never saw it's full potential ...

BTW, have you checked the "game detection" checkbox in the logitech control panel ?

Maybe can I ask for more by begging you (on the knees of course) for some control panel screnshots of your configuration ?

thanks a lot !
    4xShamans & 4 DKs - OMG !!!!

As requested.

As a disclaimer for the EULA police, the "Multiple keystrokes" refers to 3 seperate commands for the thumb wheel.

------------------

I bought this mouse then returned it 15 mins later, I was unable to get the pointer to do what i wanted it to do. Like speed and reaction wise. However the mouse just below this one reacts better and has more buttons in reach. Ill get the model number when i get home. I couldnt play the game without buttons on my mouse. Arena is where this shines. I got a full season warrior/hunter and lock, and that takes reaction time. And even for multi boxing it works great too. For my 4 shammys i got grounding totems,earthshock,totemrecall,pvptrinkets and or bloodfury,follow and assist, at the tips of my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Odusx',index.php?page=Thread&postID=81807#post818 07
    I bought this mouse then returned it 15 mins later, I was unable to get the pointer to do what i wanted it to do. Like speed and reaction wise. However the mouse just below this one reacts better and has more buttons in reach. Ill get the model number when i get home. I couldnt play the game without buttons on my mouse. Arena is where this shines. I got a full season warrior/hunter and lock, and that takes reaction time. And even for multi boxing it works great too. For my 4 shammys i got grounding totems,earthshock,totemrecall,pvptrinkets and or bloodfury,follow and assist, at the tips of my fingers.
    Just curious - was it that it just didn't "feel" right? It did take some tweaking in my mouse properties - out of the box this thing was WAAAYYY too fast. It kind of felt "twitchy".

What mouse did you end up using again? I didn't see a link.
    ------------------

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ke...s/164&cl=us,en its hard to find this mouse without buying the keyboard too. I think i got my last one from sams club. The MX 1000 wasnt sensitive enough no matter how i tried it. Just didnt move as smooth as my regular MX. The only reason i bought the mx 1000 was cause i was out of town on a job and needed a good mouse for my laptop.

I will never go back to anything with less buttons than the MX Revolution has... I NEED it.
    Endor, Carida, Thyferra, Malastare, and Sullust -- 5X Shamans
    OhNoes: Screen Flashing/Coloring alert mod for multiboxers. -- Download

After reading this post I just bought this bad boy today. It's in the cradle. I'm so anxious to use it when it's done charging. Anyone know about how long it takes? It doesn't say in the manual.

Thanks for the helpful posts Zzy.
    Absolute Power
    10 Boxing: Priest, Mage, Paladin x2, Warlock x2, Shaman x4
    Karazhan - 9 out of 11
    The Curator, Terestian Illhoof, Prince Malchezaar