I just wanted to get some opinions about the setup I am going to be running for triple boxing. My computer is a dimension 8400 with a 3.19GHz Pentium 4 processor, 512MB of ram (at the moment I am waiting for 2GB of ram to come in the mail, it should be here in a couple of days) and a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 video card. I'm not totally computer savy and wanted to get some opinions if my computer will be good enough to triple-box or if I should just go with dual-boxing. I will mainly be doing pve stuff, maybe a little pvp if it doesn't lag to much. I started dual-boxing a couple of days ago and althought it gets pretty laggy at times it's mostly smooth. I have already puchased keyclone am becoming familiar with that program, tried autohotkeys and hated it, personally I totally think it's worth the $10. I also had a question about UI mods, I checked the forums and I think I am going to try out moniter status and partycasting bars with cosmos, and maybe Bongos for a bar mod. Anybody know of any other good addons for boxing?