Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default The Shokks do Stocks

http://www.vimeo.com/1070693 - Video's description paragraph pretty much says it all. Didn't try too hard on this vid so don't expect anything great, though the ending scene is pretty funny imo
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Well done! I just did stocks today on my 5 man shaman team too. It was getting late for me though and having played them allllll weekend I had to quit after I got about 2/3rds done. I'll make up a video when I get a chance to get through Stockades. Might not happen until next weekend though. It was a lot easier than Deadmines for me though. I forgot my tremor totem in Stockades though... oops. I cleared the rooms first though out of habit fortunately!
    Sen'jin - Five Piece Set Bonus (5x Shaman) VC - 21

Nice Vid, but Weird music but they're talking/singing(whatever) about some funny things, but it's a bit confusing for me, and a bit fast speaking, and I only concentrated on the Movie and tried to read your discription I guess I'm not a woman and can't Multi-task ^

Gonna watch it again when I'm not so tired^^ Keep it up, your shamans are lvling quite fast, as I followthe Informations I got in the Forum^^
    Clash of the Titans
    Almost Done -.-
    CotT
    [/align]Current Playlist:
    • Megadeth, Nine Inch Nails, Soilwork, Soil, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence(Again :love: )

Aye that footage was from my first run...I'm lv29 now, weekends make for good grinding time
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat