Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Mouse-mapping Problem

Hello All,

First just wanted to say what a great help this site was in getting everything setup to dual box. I'm attempting to run a warrior / priest combo. The problem I'm having however is that I want to map my XBUTTON2 on my mouse to the S and/or Down key on my 2nd machine. This way when I charge on my main screen my priest quits following my warrior and can then heal or dps as needed. I've tried everything I can think of, and maybe keyclone just can't do this. Can someone clarify or tell me if this is even possible? Everything else is working FLAWLESS. Great software and great site!

Thanks again,
    B

G'evening B and welcome to the forums!

when you map the xbutton2 on your mouse on the local machine.. you are tying the mouse click to a key to be sent to all local windows and remote keyclones. you are not actually hitting xbutton2 on the remote machine(s)

ie:
    tie XBUTTON2 to 'b' ... this will open all your bags with a single click.. or 'd' to rotate all your characters with a mouse click

Wow thanks for the fast response!

Edit:
    See that's exactly what I'm wanting it to do. Tie the xbutton2 key to S so my followers quit following me when I go to charge. I have it setup in keyclone as xbutton2 = s, but when I press xbutton2 in my primary window nothing happens on any of my other computers. My key presses all work just fine across all pcs.

If not, how do you keep your guys from breaking casts by constantly following around your lead? Everytime my lead makes a minor move it breaks my casts on my followers...