Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 43

Quote Originally Posted by unit187
    hm, crits restore mana (60% of spellcast mana used) + mana spring. So when u have 70 lvl avg. spellcrit 25% + 15% (17% in case u've got boomkin like I do) from totems of warth, thats 40% crit. Dont tell me it wont keep you at full mana.
    Ooooh...I didn't realise that Totem of Wrath stacked...looks like I'll be respeccing soon then ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by raylion
    hm, crits restore mana (60% of spellcast mana used) + mana spring. So when u have 70 lvl avg. spellcrit 25% + 15% (17% in case u've got boomkin like I do) from totems of warth, thats 40% crit. Dont tell me it wont keep you at full mana.
    Ooooh...I didn't realise that Totem of Wrath stacked...looks like I'll be respeccing soon then ;-)
    well at least I heard they stack, my shamans are lvl 20 yet
    Coffee Resurrects.

Quote Originally Posted by raylion
    well at least I heard they stack, my shamans are lvl 20 yet
    They do stack, I confirmed this when I was considering 5 shamis. The racial +hit on Draenai does not though, shame. The spell power totem also does not stack, as far as I know the mana/health regen totems don't either

mana totem doesnt

health totem does
    Coffee Resurrects.

Totem of wrath is nice but I am unusually running TOWARDS people not away. They tend to be the ones running away.

Frost shock can be nice for that but still.

Nothing beats 4x blink + frost nova
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

well imo chain lightning with totem of wrath and stuff beats fireballs etc.

actually if you look deep enough you can find shamans perfect in pvp, it is just alot different then mages but not less effective

you are basically spamming chain lightning, destroying everything and execute them with shocks, ofc shocks with talent that lowers c/d, +fire nova to all survivors. Meanwhile you must have good use of totems because it is like half power of shamans. Good timing of totems make them very powerful things.

PS. 5x grounding totem spamming oO invulnerability to spells
    Coffee Resurrects.

Yeah I am worried about LoS issues.

First thing I'll be doing once all my hardware arrives is test out 5 Shaman Combo vs Warlocks / Priest.

The thing that puts me off about Warlocks (and I play one as my main) is they dont have the burst dmg. Yes all the dots are nice, but you give people time to work out whats going on and start healing through your dps target.

As long as I can do SOME Heroics on 5x Shamans I am keen to farm the tokens for PvP gear (Sheild/Icon Trinket etc), but my main focus will be 5vs Arena and BG PvP.

To be honest I will probably start both teams - but Dranei Shaman is what I will focus on I *think* as I play Alliance. My other team I would roll as horde probably on Magtheridon and level on rested XP.

All my hardware arrives on Tuesday except monitors and PC's. =) Heehee!

I think the lock\priest combo is the way to go. So much synergy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere
    Quote Originally Posted by Latency

The thing that puts me off about Warlocks (and I play one as my main) is they dont have the burst dmg. Yes all the dots are nice, but you give people time to work out whats going on and start healing through your dps target.
    I"m thinking 4x shadowburn (destro talent that eats a soul shard) would be pretty nasty, follow up by four (in sequence) death coils....

And by that time you'd have them all dotted up as well.

Of course the cooldowns would make that not work all the time, but its a great "get out of death free" card you can play.
    ye so many cooldowns... also burning death coils cooldowns on 1 target isnt good enough
    Coffee Resurrects.

hmm immolate conflag ftw, i like my locks destro , also destro is one of the best pve specs for a lock now a days