Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Character account to account transfer - how long?

I'm up to 3 accounts, going to get a fourth this weekend.

I'm currently levelling a shaman (67) with the intention of multiboxing some dailies for quick cash at 70. It suddenly occurred to me that I could help my 67 level by grouping him with my 70 lock and 70 hunter.

It then occurred to me that all my 70's are on the same account, so I'm going to have to redistribute them over my accounts.

Does anyone have any experience of how long it takes for a character to be transferred from one account you own to another account you own?

This would be ideal for when I am boosting Team shammy as I can drop one char out and bring in a 70, then run again substituting another.
    Team: Feral Druid, 3 Ele Shaman, 1 Resto Shaman

Gimp Team: 4 paladins(13) and a DK(80)
    Kierlay,kierlee,kieree,kierla and Karatesh

Depends on the number of pending transfers, but generally it happens for me within the hour, 20-30 minutes normally

Default RE: Character account to account transfer - how long?

It usually depends on the payment method you have used for the transfer. If you pay by credit card, transfers between accounts are usually finished in less than an hour, as Blizzard receives the cash instantly. Other payment methods may lead to longer wait times, as the transfer is started after Blizzard receives the cash.
    Marenkay.com - my blog
    PvE Alliance (EU-Garrosh): Areshi | Brista | Nuusa | Pharasi | Priswa
    [ 1........10.........20.........30.........40...... ...50.........60.........70.........80 ]

Really, that quickly.

That's fantastic. I'll be doing that this weekend for sure.

Thanks.
    Team: Feral Druid, 3 Ele Shaman, 1 Resto Shaman

Gimp Team: 4 paladins(13) and a DK(80)
    Kierlay,kierlee,kieree,kierla and Karatesh

Almost every time I've done it, I've only had to wait 30 minutes or less.

Yeah, I've done it a couple of times myself and it has been under an hour every time, usually under 30 minutes. Just remember you have to go through the steps of starting the transfer and then once it is accepted, you have to log in to your account again to confirm it. I forgot this on my last transfer...
    <Blue Man Group>
    Aradar/Ereder/Iridir/Orodor/Urudur
    Duskwood - Alliance

The longest I've had to wait was 2 hours.

If you want to make SURE it doesn't interrupt your playtime, initiate the transfer after you log off at night, and then wake up in the morning to a completed xfer.

It helps to keep the character transfer status page up and refresh it. Sometimes the confirmation e-mail can take a while to reach it's destination -- but as soon as you finalize the transfer on the character transfer status page you should be fine.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Took about an hour for me a month ago... was probably less. I just logged into my account management and it was already done. :thumbsup:
    [align=center]5-boxing - Paladin, Shaman, 3x Mages[/align]
    WC-20,VC-25,SFK-25,BFD-27,Stk-27,RFK-29,Gnm-31,SM (G-32,L-34,A-35,C-36),RFD-41,ULD-42,ZF-46,Mar(O-47, P-48, I-48],ST-52,BRD-54,62,LBRS-62,Strt-63,DM-63,Paly Mt Qt-63, Schl-63
    HR-63,BF-64,SP-64(2/3)68(3/3),UB-68,MT-67,AC-0/2,Seth-1/2,SH-1/4