Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Iron Man Movie

Default Iron Man Movie

I just wanted to tell everyone this movie was KICK ASS! This was one of the best super hero movies I have ever seen... Hell it may be the best. Robert Downey Jr was the perfect Tony Stark.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Agreed. :thumbsup:
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

I'm going in a few hours! I am sooo glad that RDjr is still with us. I thought for years I would wake up and read a headline saying he ODd.. he has had a life long addiction and almost died a few times. Hes a damn good actor and good person all around. Its good to see him in a major role like this 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I agree also. Highly recommended.

In addition, I did stay until after the credits and they do have some extra footage at that point. I won't spoil anything, but it is relevant to the storyline.
    <Lunatic Rising> Fenris (Horde) US, PVE

5x Shamans: Khazarel, Khazrael, Khazrela, Khazreal, Khazeral

1x Paladin: Rhaeryn, 1x Priest: Valyon, 1x Druid: Thaedyn, 1x Mage: Runare, 1x Hunter: Alef

I went to this movie to make someone else happy. In general I hate Robert Downey Jr. I always thought he was a B-rated actor who never really played anything but himself on screen and I personaly never really found that to be very entertaining. Furthermore, I think the movie studios have a forumla for making these super hero movie and they just make them to turn a buck and have very little concern about anything else. I also have seen to many that have suxed to be excited about any of them anymore.

But this movie was KICK ASS !!!!

Robert Downey Jr was an awesome Tony Stark. His personality played the part perfect. And the movie was not filled with so many special effects that they actually ruined the movie. It was good, up to date, and had a great cast of really great actors. When I left I was actually like holy crap ... I cant wait to see the 2nd one when they make. Unfortunelty I left before I saw the ending at the credits ... so I actually might go back and see it sometime this week ... and for someone who does not like going to the movies that really says something. :thumbup:
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Saw it Friday - thought it was good. Worth checking out.
    Dark (PVE) - Pally (80)+Priest(80)+Druid(80)+Mage(80)+Shammy(80) - Aerie Peak, US

I've watched the trailor god knows how many times and can't wait to see it myself xD
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, eceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

I am usually quite pleased with RDjr's work in movies, he is a very good actor. This movie was awesome, better than a lot of recent Marvel Comic movies. I was extremely impressed with Jeff Bridges in this movie. He looked bad ass and buff. I hardly recognized him, and a real dramatic change from his fat ass in "The Door in the Floor" from 2004.
    The Horsemen
    Archimonde - Horde
    4x70 Shaman (85+) - Horsemen
    4x85+ Druids
    4x85+ DKs
    1x 80 Death Knight

W�r | Famine | Pestilenc� | De�th
    Devilsp�wn

Classic - Benediction (Horde)
    LLLL
    WMMLP
    Shamans

Great super hero flick. The physics were a lot more realistic than many other such films (yeah, still a bunch of blatant impossibilities, but nothing so over the top I had to stop and think, "physically impossible"), great characters, great acting, and a plot that didn't leave me knowing what was going to happen next.

I haven't watched it in the theaters, only online... yes yes... I know......... But after watching it, I will be seeing it again with in a few days (day off) in the theaters! Omg great movie... just as good as spider man..! RDJr was perfect for the role... I so wish I could be like him with the ladies :P

Can't wait for the sequels :thumbsup: I hope they have four more at least after this one!