Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Alliance boosting plan

Well, I've decided to level up 3 more shaman to allow me the option of running my current group or Smara + 4 shaman and have come up with the following boosting plan for the alliance side, anyone with experience or suggestions on improvements feel free to add comments

Will be boosting with level 70 prot paladin, 9k hp unbuffed, 497 defense, using sporegaar shield + thorium spike

1 - 10 - Newbie zone
    10 - 15- Deadmines
    15 - 20 - Stockades
    20 - 40 - SM
    40 - 50 - BRD
    50 - 55 - Scholo/Strat
    55+ - Outland

I figure once I get them to 55 I can group them with Smara and Baanmee and get them through the lower instances fairly easily still and then from 60 onwards they can actually contribute as a full team. Once they reach 70 if I gear them around the same speed as the rest of the current team I should be able to gear Smara up more easily (given the pew-pewness of 4 shaman shown in videos compared to current team) to help get him more overgeared for instances and thus make it more easy to drag everyone else through them as needed.

;(

I want a 70 protection specced paladin too.
    [align=center]1--------10---------20------27--30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    This Multi-Boxer was brought to you by Keyclone
    [/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Maz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=60035#post60035
    ;(

I want a 70 protection specced paladin too.
    hey, at least you're on your way

Thinking about, it, I do have a 70 lock. He should be good for a little boosting.
    [align=center]1--------10---------20------27--30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    This Multi-Boxer was brought to you by Keyclone
    [/align]

Honestly, I'd say for multiboxing the same thing I say to friends starting WoW....for the first one, level it youself without and powerleveling as you will learn a lot. After that first time, feel free to power as much as you want.

If you use your lock to boost then you'll get everyone at various levels and just have to come back and them boost 1 or more to catch up to the others anyway so you won't really save yourself that much time and you won't get time learning how to get the team to work together at an early level where mistakes cost a lot less

Sounds like a good plan, piece of advice: get 2-3 shields. once you hit SM they will break pretty fast. More shields, less repair runs, which cuts down you xp per hour.
    <Cult of Peritaph>
    Stolas Prot/Retri Paladin
    Turenn Prot Warrior
    Myrtqs and Myrtus Elemental Shamans
    Loretta Moonkin
    Myrtus Restoration Shaman
    Level 80

Prot dins are soooo OPed for power lvling a grp of 4. Advice on shield is good yes have 2 shields at least. then it breaks it sucks. with 40 mobs hitting you it breaks fast.