Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default Another Vid, SM Cathedral

[align=center]I'm on a video kick. Mainly just familiarizing myself with Vegas

Nothing spectacular, but I did learn some new tricks, and made myself a logo!

[/align]
    zaedra
    LEVEL 61 TROLL SHAMAN X 5
    ARGENT DAWN (US)
    <TWENTY TOTEMS>

Excellent vid! Clarity wise, I don't think I've seen one that's better. Two thumbs up. :thumbsup:
    Greatlegs - Pally | Appaton, Belisaur, Coramonde - Elem Shaman | Zenock - Resto Shaman
    Unguilded but <I Service Myself> was created for them
    US - Kul'Tiras
    Living in the deserted Outlands - Level 70

I liek the pink totem logo in the end
    Signature edited by Svpernova09

Quote Originally Posted by 'Skuggomann',index.php?page=Thread&postID=59870#po st59870
    I liek the pink totem logo in the end
    It's at the beginning, too
    zaedra
    ARGENT DAWN (US)
    <TWENTY TOTEMS>

I like your videos, informative without being boring and an interesting watch too :p Keep makin 'em as you move up, lookin forward to other instances, especially ZF cuz that one's hell ;p
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Good job on the vid and SM. You are progressing very quickly and very well. Keep up the good work (if you can call it work, looks helluva fun) tehe.

Thanks guys, will do!

I'd do even more videos if it wasn't for vimeo's upload limit... unless I make a THIRD account, LOL
    zaedra
    ARGENT DAWN (US)
    <TWENTY TOTEMS>

Great movie.

Got a few questions tho if you don`t mind. Seeing I`m a noob boxer.

1. Any chance you could tell me what macro you use for the formation?
    2. Your chars are lvl38 as far as I can see. Even when they are tanking they don`t seem to get oneshotted. Yet I assume they are mostly cloth right?
    3. I see you leave your chars back, do they stay there when you order them in formation or is there any stop follow macro or so?
    Thanks in advance,

David :P

Quote Originally Posted by 'David',index.php?page=Thread&postID=60328#post603 28
    Great movie.

Got a few questions tho if you don`t mind. Seeing I`m a noob boxer.

1. Any chance you could tell me what macro you use for the formation?
    2. Your chars are lvl38 as far as I can see. Even when they are tanking they don`t seem to get oneshotted. Yet I assume they are mostly cloth right?
    3. I see you leave your chars back, do they stay there when you order them in formation or is there any stop follow macro or so?
    Thanks in advance,

David :P
    1. I use two different formations:
    A: (The one you see in the video) One key bound the same on each. The main does nothing, One player strafes right, one left, one forward, and one back.
    B: Two different keys, 2 bound the same on one set of clones (strafe left and right), and two bound on the other two clones (also strafe left and right) -- Hitting one key makes two move outward like so...
    [Main]
    [Clone 1] [Clone 2]
    When I hit the other button, the other two clones move outward too, and the end result is this:
    [Clone 3] [Clone 1] [Clone 2] [Clone 4]
    I can either keep them behind me like that, or I hit their buttons to leave a space for me in the center. (B will all be bound to one key once I get x-keys)
    For more info on formations: http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde...s_/_Formations

2. Yep, they are wearing mostly cloth. They aren't one shotted, because they are barely ever hit because of the totems that are dropped (on big pulls):

A. 4 Heath Totems, 1 Mana Totem
    B. 3 Stoneclaw Totems (Taunts enemies), 1 Stoneskin Totem (Reduces Melee Damage Taken) & 1 Earthbind Totem (Slows enemies to prevent runners)
    C. On pulls of 3 or more, I also throw 5 Molten Totems into the mix (AOE).

Yes, they are wearing cloth, but because of the added intellect and +spelldamage, they kill things much quicker, usually before they can even touch me. And if they do happen to jump on a clone, I've got healing macros setup:
    A. They heal themselves (Healing Wave)
    B. They heal themselves (Lesser Healing Wave)
    C. They heal my target (Healing Wave)
    D. They heal my target (Lesser Healing Wave)
    E. They heal me (Healing Wave) <- Mainly used for boss fights.

But so far I rarely use these macros except for boss fights. I just got Chain Heal, too, but I haven't played since I got it so I am not sure how I'm going to set that up yet.

More than you may have asked for, but all the above reasons is why I survive so well in cloth.

3. Like I said, I just tap my formation button when I need to leave them somewhere, as it automatically stops them from following. If I am pulling, or even making them stay put while I run around Org, I tap this button. And when I want them to follow me again, I hit my /follow Macro.
    zaedra
    ARGENT DAWN (US)
    <TWENTY TOTEMS>