Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Ramparts and Blood Furnace

I am wondering how multiboxer friendly each of these instances are? especially at level 58? If anyone has any thoughts or experience to share it would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Demmandred and the Forsaken

Pally-Lock-Priest-Mage

Gurubashi-Horde

p.s. I do read the Wheel of Time

Shame on you for being in outlands at 58 ;)

From other posts I've read, Ramparts isn't too bad for most people except the end boss who is a bitch and a half even overlvl'd. I don't hear much about BF but it's hard enough with a normal group sometimes, namely those mine-dropping sobs and the caged fel orc packs prior to the Beholder boss lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=59017#pos t59017
    Ramparts is tank and spank up untilt he final boss. He can be a pain will all the AoE fire junk.

Blodd Furnace is pure tank and spank. Mobs hit hard though. Final boss requires a little movement, nothing bad though.
    I was able to clear both of these with 5x shammies pretty easily, with the exception of Ramparts last boss. I ended up using a set of FR pots to down him, so that I could complete my quest.
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

Ramps was easier for me on all my grps. 3 rd boss hard to do before 60 at 60 at tooo bad . its all about position.

Outlands = easy if you're 5x sham... could do either one at 58, however with your make up I have no idea.

There is a very nice video someone made on how to do Ramparts with Shamans - it was very nice. I will say though that I had very hard time when I was 59 doing it... I could not defet Nazan - he just wipped me every time. But the XP was good so I ran it until 61. Where then I went into BF and started farming the Maker (I just DPS until Dead - no tank) to farm the mace that he drops. Once I turned 62-63 I went back into Ramps and downed Nazan - just be patient and keep the Grounding totems up. In BF the second boss (beholder octopi thing) you have to release the caged orcs - just be ready for them and they should be pretty easy to down - you have a small amount of time until the Evil Octopi comes for you and does his AoE attack (Poision cloud?) but after that its all good.

Just a few hints - do the Hellfire Pen quests to get the gear - the trinkets that give a boost to damage are wonderful . (The other is in Zangarmarsh near Blades Edge).

I am level 64 with my 5 Shammans on Azjol-Nerub. (and doing good on gold - over 5000 total) - search these forums they have great info - and find that video on Ramps!

You may want to try AV too - even when I was 62 I was dropping a lot of 70's and getting some good honor.

Edit* I just noticed you have no Shaman... hmmm the Nazan Flaming Marshmellow of Death that he throws repeatedly randomly really ripps. yarp