Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Thanks for all those guides

Just wanted to say thanks for all those stickies on how to get everything going on multiboxing in WoW.

I went from playing a few months dualboxing with nothing more than alt+tab to issue commands to each toon, to triboxing (stole my wife's account) with ease. It took several hours to get everything set up and get used to it all, but it's running relitively smooth. Now I am experimenting with 5 boxing on one machine, but will probobly wait and see how Warhammer is before I 5 box.

Yeah the whole wifes account idea.... Not a good one.
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock

"Be verwy, verwy careful... I'm hunting wabbit." - Elmer Fudd

On a serious note, you really don't want anyone that could be monitoring you to have any reason to flag your account for illegal use. I'd recommend you only use accounts that are all under your name.

On behalf of DB.com, I would like to welcome you to our community & I'm glad to hear you were able to find the stickies helpful. It never ceases to amaze me how many questions are asked in the forums that have already been answered in a sticky or previous post. Although, we will typically provide a response, even if it is just a link to a sticky or previous post to help the individual out. This is quite unlike most forums I've been browsing where QQs are followed by, 'you idiot, don't you know how to use the search feature?' rather than simple pointing the asker in the right direction. This is a very helpful & entertaining community, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xaero1369',index.php?page=Thread&postID=55863#pos t55863
    "This is quite unlike most forums I've been browsing where QQs are followed by, 'you idiot, don't you know how to use the search feature?' rather than simple pointing the asker in the right direction. This is a very helpful & entertaining community, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Yes, in comparison to say, Blizzards forums especially, as a new multi-boxer myself, I've found these ones to be extraordinarily friendly and helpful.
    ...for when one toon just isn't enough...

Horde Caelestrasz Multiboxer:
    Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.
    Team2: 1xPaladin/4xShaman....Level 80 - On Hiatus, Awaiting Cata.

Contact on: Nevergonna on Realm Caelestrasz (Horde)

Caelestrasz Horde: 5 Active 5 Boxers and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Diamndzngunz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=55856# post55856
    Yeah the whole wifes account idea.... Not a good one.
    Bah, no biggies. After sleeping on the couch for a day or so she forgave me.

As far as legally, (account names and whatnot), everything is already in my name to begin with.

Which is good since I was reported already while trying to 5 box earlier today.

Wuwuwuwu!! See?! Normal people do actually read the stickies!!

My theory is that the silent majority read stickies, and only the very vocal minority don't and blather on with needless questions. Anyone?

yeah, the information here is awesome. everything needed is here, but theres also some knowledge u gotta have, when u get involved in the bussiness :P

Konnichiwa @ Grim Batol [EU][PvP]
    www.5konnichiwa.blogspot.com