Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Multiboxing wow on Windows 11

Hi Guys.

I have been using multiboxing on my previous machine but now I have new laptop with windows 11 and Pwnboxer is not working on it with wow private server. I am currently using the OpenMultiBoxing. But there are some issues with it. I have to type usernames for all accounts etc.

Is there any other free software that I can use on a private server that allows multiboxing? Would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by Lax : 09-26-2022 at 05:15 AM Reason: edited for site rules

Quote Originally Posted by vyn1 View Post
    Hi Guys.

I have been using multiboxing on my previous machine but now I have new laptop with windows 11 and Pwnboxer is not working on it with wow private server. I am currently using the OpenMultiBoxing. But there are some issues with it. I have to type usernames for all accounts etc.

Is there any other free software that I can use on a private server that allows multiboxing? Would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in Advance.

what issues? look at the 335 scripts to setup symlinks so each window can have its own settings and thus remember the account

https://github.com/OpenMultiBoxing/O...w335_setup.bat
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Default Details pls

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    what issues? look at the 335 scripts to setup symlinks so each window can have its own settings and thus remember the account

https://github.com/OpenMultiBoxing/O...w335_setup.bat
    Hi Thanks for help! I am not a dev or something... So i have a bit trouble understanding. Can you explain to me how i can set up symlinks to my different wow's so that it remembers my usernames.

Also, is there any way I can make it open all 5 wow at once. Instead to having them opening one by one. It takes time. Btw, I am playing on private server not on retail. The link you mentioned contains battle.net line.

you just run the script from the directory above the wow client directory (assuming it’s called wow, it’ll create wow1, wow2… wow5 (read the comments at the top))
    in the same directory there is a launch bat to launch all 5

and this is for 3.3.5a, similar if even older version/client
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    you just run the script from the directory above the wow client directory (assuming it’s called wow, it’ll create wow1, wow2… wow5 (read the comments at the top))
    in the same directory there is a launch bat to launch all 5

and this is for 3.3.5a, similar if even older version/client

Okay Thanks alot. So I just download these files and add in to my OpenMultiBoxing Folder? Also, I suppose would I need to change the path for my wow. I saw the bat file and in that file path was C: drive. I suppose I have to replace that with my wow path.