Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default your fastest run (ingame) 1 - 70 on 2,3,4,5 or ....Multibox

i did it in 9 days 5 hours...on a 3box .... warrior,shaman,paladin...

your best?
    Lucks prefers the one, who is prepared!

5 Boxing.... the warlocks are 45... with about 8 days played. I tend to idle rather than log out because I don't want to lose mage water.

I expect to hit 60 within about 12 days played and 70 within 15 - 17, depending on how much I grind and how much I enjoy the experience.

Of course, I already know all of the 1-60 instances.... and soulstones mean no running back.

Leveling up 5 characters is much tougher than a single one (obviously). Not much synergy and even with group bonus, exp is being split 5 ways.

If a highly optimized player can do a single character in 5 days /played - a highly optimized 5 boxer could do it somewhere around 10, perhaps a little less.

To my knowledge, nobody has actually optimized a multibox leveling run.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

We need a volunteer to strip Joanna's guide of collection quests and throw some other juicy stuff in there

i have joanas and brians guides i could take a look at doin that. atm im kinda taking a break tho so it would be a bit for me to post it.

/bow

I have both guides as well, and Brian's guide is great, except at level 45 where there's nothing except "Do Uldaman". Still working my way through Joana's atm.

Watch out when you use the Joana and Kopp guides, they don't like people taking their "intellectual property" Sure, use it as a base, but I'd suggest a complete re-write from head to toe, including marking up the maps yourself.

I know of one person who has been sued by Joana for hosting a guide similar to his.
    Wilbur

My 4-mage group hit 70 in about 14 days /played. My 4-priest group hit 70 this past Saturday at 21 days /played, though I do have 300+ enchanter/miner/skinner/herbalist and all 4 are 285+ tailors, so I did spend quite a bit of time leveling professions.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

A friend has a path that chinese goldfarmer mages use for hordeside, that's as close as it gets for level 1-14 at least. After 14 it's basically AE farming all the way.

Sksus, how did you do it that fast? Pure grinding, questing, instance-elite grinding or a mix of everything?

(edit: Shaman quartet trials of mine reached level six in two hours. Naturally it was mostly getting AHK to work the way I wanted, scripting, macroing like mad)

I really think you have to do a mix of quests and instance grinding. Do whatever kill quests you can do for your level, then instance grind until more kill quests become available.

Basically use a leveling guide and just skip all the collection quests and add in the elite quests they skip out on.

Fastest to 1- 70 for me was like 5 days played (single account) Friend and I duo most of the grind.

Right now my 5 boxing I’m little over 5 days and I are 45. Lot of afk time in there setting up key bindings and such.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.