Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Maximum number of trial accounts?

I've been playing with my main, three trial accounts I created and one more trial a friend did for me. I read from somewhere that Blizzard might not like if I play with accounts that do not have matching details (name, address, email?) so I wanted to create myself fifth account that would have the same info as my others. I've tried doing it several times already from home and from work but I still keep getting the error saying "You have created the maximum amount of free trial accounts". I also cannot use the free 10-day friend code as it requires trial account to use. This continued even after I converted one of the trials to fully paid account. I've contacted Blizzard support ~12h ago but they haven't responded yet.

So should I be worried that when I take that friends account and purchase gametime for it Blizzard might look and see I'm playing for a completely different char for a different person than myself and might ban me?

Just create the account through an Open Proxy, this way you should have no issues with Blizz preventing you from creating a new trial account.
    Wilbur

As I said it doesn't matter if I try to do it from work or from home, I doubt proxy would be any different.

Basically if Blizzard wouldn't mind me playing with one account that has completely different contact details than the rest then this all isn't really a problem. I just wanted to be safe and have all the accounts on my own name.

I am also having major problems trying to get my 4 alt-accounts set up.

After nearly 4 days of effort, I'm now at the following point:

Account1: (my main account, since beta, all good to go)
    Account 2: Fully active, good to go.
    Account 3: Fully active, good to go.
    Account 4: Opened as trial, upgraded to WowClassic, upgraded to BC, but trial restrictions still not lifted.
    Account 5: Cannot create. Just flat out can't. Error 203, please contact Blizzard Billing who by the way still have not responded after 3 days.
    ...for when one toon just isn't enough...

Horde Caelestrasz Multiboxer:
    Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.
    Team2: 1xPaladin/4xShaman....Level 80 - On Hiatus, Awaiting Cata.

Contact on: Nevergonna on Realm Caelestrasz (Horde)

Caelestrasz Horde: 5 Active 5 Boxers and counting.

Default change ip

just create 1 accaunt, if you use modem disconect, conect ... after second accaunt ... and i created 10 accaunts :)

if you use router just restart him small button on box rauter

As I've said three times now changing IP and physical location together with ISP has no effect what so ever. Could it be that there are different rules in US and Europe? I'm in Europe.

I had the same problem when I started multiboxing, I tried making them all as trial accounts first, but it wouldn't let me make more than three, so I went and bought the full versions the next day and upgraded the trials and make one more full version without being trial first on that one.
    So anyway, do not use any account that is not in your name. And it should work to make a new account that is full version when you make it. You are limited in number of trials, but not in full accounts. Hope that makes sense.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Are you sure noone at work has tried creating WoW accounts?

Blizzard do manage trials by IP, as has been suggested, try doing it through a proxy and clear out your browser cache.
    Wilbur

Quote Originally Posted by 'Maxion',index.php?page=Thread&postID=53714#post53 714
    I had the same problem when I started multiboxing, I tried making them all as trial accounts first, but it wouldn't let me make more than three, so I went and bought the full versions the next day and upgraded the trials and make one more full version without being trial first on that one.
    Well, even after upgrading one of the trials to full account (leaving two more trials on my name) didn't allow me to create third trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Wilbur',index.php?page=Thread&postID=53715#post53 715
    Are you sure noone at work has tried creating WoW accounts?
    This is most certainly impossible as I'm working alone in the office since I moved here couple of weeks ago and it should give me error 203 if there are too many accounts created on the same IP, I get a message saying I can't create more accounts on my name

On your name? Never seen that one before. It sounds very strange though. Give Blizzard support a phone-call, see if they can suggest anything (lol)
    Wilbur