Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default healing with 2 or more healer

Hi, I've just leveled another team to 60 and now I have 8 Mage / 2 Priest . Is the any way to make 2 healer focus to 1 mage at the same time ?

Thank you

You could use Clique to set up click healing. I use the raid style party frames when I do this, as it gives a nice rectangle to click on, and it always shows the characters in the same order. Then, to send the clicks to the correct characters, you would use a repeater region. You can set the repeater to go specifically to the priests. You could get fancy, and split the repeater region so say, the left half goes to one healer, the right half goes to the other healer. Then you could have some overlap in the middle to heal with both at the same time. It can get tricky to set up, but it's pretty slick once you get it going.

I would avoid using repeater regions for multiple healers, instead use the "Sync Cursor"-action in ISboxer and use either the Clique addon or a mouseover macro.
    The following is an example how-to do everything in ISboxer without the Clique addon.
    If you prefer Clique, simply replace the macro call in the final step with the keystroke bound ingame in Clique for the spell.

What the following will do is simple: It will first sync the position of the cursor of the two healers to the same position of the character you currently control and then simply run a mouseover-macro.

1. In ISboxer, create a macro set and assign it to the healers only:

2. Create a new macro within that macroset and add the cast, using @mouseover target parameter.
    Important: Give the macro an assigned key! You do not need to remember/use that key in-game so use any weird modifier combination; its for ISboxer purposes only:

3. Create an Action Target Group (ATG) with only your healers in:

4. Finally, create a mapped key in your teams keymap, using these actions:
    Sync Cursor Action => Target = the ATG of step 3
    Keystroke Action => Named World of Warcraft Macro => Target: the ATG of Step 3 and the macro of step 2

If you do not want both healers heal at the same time but instead 1 healer per press instead, simply enable the "Round Robin within selected target" checkbox on the macro call.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Fuii : 04-26-2020 at 07:31 AM