Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Classic Wow Macro Thread

Can we start a classic wow macro thread showing macros for each class? I have not played in 7 years so my knowledge is lacking. Right now I am running a warrior, priest, shaman, mage, and lock. My second group is warrior, priest, mage, lock, and hunter.

A tanking macro would be amazing. I searched the google but most of the stuff I found is not multiboxer friendly requiring you to use modifier keys. If someone is good with macros lets make a thread here. If there is a thread buried deep somewhere I couldn't find I apologize for this post.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Here is a macro for people playing warriors using the Ravager axe.

Well it's not really a macro, it's just a way to prevent your characters from interrupting the proc.

Insert the modifier [nochanneling] into all the abilities you DO NOT WANT to interrupt the ravager bladestorm.

For example

#showtooltip Whirlwind
    /startattack
    /cast [nochanneling] Berserker Stance
    /cast [nochanneling] Whirlwind

This macro will flip you to berserker stance, and then whirlwind, unless you are in the process of spinning like a top bladestorming, then it won't interrupt.

I add the nochanneling tag to pretty much every ability except my single target execute. I add nochanneling to the execute I use on my AOE spam button.

I leave shouts without [nochanneling], so that if I need to break out, I can piercing howl, or battleshout etc, and move.